14

Has he had ten sugar babies including me? Or just ten excluding me? The waves are not the only thing that is crashing on the shore. Damn, my mind is just going wild with all these images.

"Ten?"

"Including you, they never lasted long. Maybe a month or less," Shawn clarifies. "Eventually some sugar babies do not like the idea of being under the financial restriction of someone else. So they get out. Other sugar babies relish in getting spoiled and pampered." 

"So do you honestly treat this like a proper relationship?"

"Well, why wouldn't I? I am still a gentleman. I still believe in romance. This is just how I choose to live it out," Shawn replies softly. 

There is such a tenderness in his voice. It is almost like a whisper. Whenever his eyes turn away to focus on the beach. It is like keep hoping one of his sugar babies hoping one would eventually love him. Like in a deep way, not superficial. 

Shawn breaks out whatever daydream of whatever he was in, and pops open a soda. He drinks it slowly. My hands reach over to touch him, Shawn grabs it and then pulls me down on top of him. He rolls over, to where he is on top.

"Don't forget Austin while we are together you mine," He says in a possessive tone. As I am going to get snatched up by someone else. I can assume Shawn would do everything in his power to prevent that from happening.

"Somehow I think you would remind me constantly," I remark then Shawn presses his lips into the side of my neck..this is a public beach. We should not do this here. 

"Shawn-," I whisper to him, "Not the place or time,"

"I forgot this was a beach, okay this has been canceled until later,"