25

I should have to see the resemblance between Mikaela and Charlie. Both had the same dark hair, eye color, and freckles. Charlie is slightly taller than her. But she never mentioned having a brother or any family in the Los Angeles area. 

But then again she is more of Maria's friend than my own. The shock is slowly trying to wear off as I get back to reality. However, it is still a lot to process. Charlie does not even take a sip of the drink but hands it off to someone else.

"How do you know my sister?" Charlie questions curiously. 

"Through my roommate," I answer as my eyes shift to Shawn. "She actually was talking about landing a magazine cover so, my roommate, and she went out to a club and got wasted."

"Should have known that Alcoholism is heredity," Cameron pipes in like some uninvited guest. Well in this case he is. I am so tired of him already. I do not understand how the hell that Shawn can stand him.

"You better not talk ill of my sister," Charlie warns, narrowing his eyes, and then I hold him back. It seems that Cameron has no limits nor does he care whom he insults. Shawn whispers something in his ear and Cameron nods. What is this damn barcode they have? It is irritating!

"Charlie, how is your company coming along?" Shawn trying to make some talk. To try to ease over any unpleasantness. Must be tiring to have to constantly put out all the fires that Shawn has caused. 

"It is great actually went through a major merger so 2018 is going to be a great year," Charlie replies then smiles really big.

"Hopefully we can work on a project?"

"You got something in mind?"

"I will let you know," Shawn states assuringly as he gives Charlie a smile. Charlie and he shake hands on the deal. And then Charlie promises to set up a lunch later on in the week. Whatever he is doing he does not Cameron involved. Which is a plus. 

Charlie soon leaves after and then Aaliyah carries a drunk Cameron away. He could barely stand at this point. Shawn takes me back to his room. He closes the door, and for the first time in a few days, we are alone. 

Shawn takes no time to take my clothes off, and his. He lies me on the bed. Our eyes connecting as his fingertips trail all over my body. Sending shivers down my spine, his lips kiss mines. Which such a longing and passion that I have missed.

Shawn is the only man I love, hate, desire, and yet will bring me to my knees. In a span of thirty seconds I have gone through so many emotions. Shawn pushes his body against mines, and then his mouth starts to explore my body.

As if he has never done so in the past. Everything seems so magical in this moment. So electric as my body shakes underneath his kisses and touches. His mouth latches onto my dick, as he steady sucks me off, and teases me with his mouth and tongue. 

I grow hard inside of him, as I come undone, and then Shawn kisses me back up all the way to my lips. His hands still on me, and grabbing my dick.

"Remember Austin you belong to me, and I will never give you up for anyone," Shawn states hotly. He then gets off the bed, and flips me over. He spits on two fingers then puts them inside of me, and pulls out.

"I am going to fuck you bareback," Shawn states as he inserts himself inside of me. It is like someone else takes over him. The mindless pounding that he is doing, faster and faster each time.

Then I feel the heaviness of his release as it enters me.