17

Shawn actually sleeps with me. Not fucking but just sleeps with me. He is a big cuddler, go figure I would never have figured him out for one. But, no one can ever erase the feeling of those big, muscular arms encircled my body.

For the first time in my life, I felt at peace and the comfort of serenity. His lips were pressed the right side of my neck, and the tingles of each breath on him. My skin would never recover from, and he is a peaceful sleeper.

I accidentally kicked him whenever I tried to shift my body once. Did not move an inch. But, it was the most restful sleep that I ever experienced. The next morning comes and Shawn already is up dressed in yet another designer suit, and baby blue tie. 

Blue is a good color for him. Shawn smiles as his eyes watch me wake up. This awkwardness I hope will go away in time. Shawn has breakast, and some orange juice. We sit up in my bed, while we eat. After we finish, Shawn gives me a quick blow job. 

Whenever I come undone and release inside his mouth. He milks me for all that I am worth. Shawn swallows all of my release as it if is some treasure. A treasure he might never savor again. Which know that is both far from the truth. 

Shawn gets off his knees, going to my bathroom to wash off his face, and then comes to back to stand in front of me. I get off on his power not even going to lie. 

"I am going to be gone for the next three days but whenever I get back. I have to attend a party and my family will be there. So you have to go with me," He remarks. 

"Oh no! Not three days! Whatever will I do with myself?" I say sacastically. 

"Go to school and busy yourself," Shawn replies sternly. "You the first sugarbaby of mines that bothered to go to college. Make me proud Austin and do not forget you still have not added anything to your amazon wish list." 

"There is not a whole lot that I want Shawn." 

"Well, I could careless if it is three things. You earned this Austin. Please stop feeling guitly. I have money, and I make basically all your wishes come true."

"There is one thing that I would love for you to do before you leave." 

"What is that?"

"Pop my ass before you go, Shaddy."