19

The next three days without Shawn are miserable. I literally go to classes then back to my dorm room. Where I proceed to attempt to watch a few seasons of Grey's Anatomy. Because I honestly after my homework, and then beating off to images of Shaddy there is not much for me to do.

My dorm room looks pretty barren on my side of the room. Finally, I find something to put on my Amazon wishlist-wall decor. And, of course, a gift for my mom whose birthday is in a couple of months. Part of me still feels extremely guilty but then I hear Shawn's voice inside of my head scolding me. Instantly I get over it, and then send him my tiny list of items. 

My bank account today had a thousand dollars in it, and I sent half of that to my mom. At least for a couple of months. She is not going to have to work as hard.  All the times I witness my mom collapsed on the worn black leather couch with some of the stuffing coming out of the sides. 

She worked as a nurse at a local doctor's office. But, they did not pay her a lot of money. Barely enough to cover the living expenses. Then she gave up the car to me so I could get around after I turned sixteen. Then that broke down before I came to college. So she had to get a new one, which she can barely afford. 

I feel so bad for here. I start crying. I still have no idea who or where my father went. I just remember my grandmother lived with us for a while until she passed away from cancer. I was about ten then and my mom refused to put her in a nursing home. 

Maria comes bouncing through the door with one of her closest friends. I think her name is Mikaela but I cannot be bothered to remember. She is tall, with dark brown hair that is pushed off her face into a ponytail, and freckles across her tanned skin. I am not sure if her eyes are brown, green, or hazel. 

I just know the girl is thin and wearing a dress that is showing off her long, lean legs. While Maria is wearing a hot red dress with white heels. It reminds me of the holiday season. The girl whispers something into Maria's ear after seeing me. 

I forget that I have a huge bruise on the side of my face from where Shaddy slapped me during sex a few days ago. I tried to put some makeup on it but, still, it shows. Maria nods her head then literally pulls me out of the covers. 

"Come on dork we are going to hit a club!" She exclaims happily. "Mikaela just landed a cover on some sports magazine! So we need to celebrate!"

"I rather stay behind in my darkness," I remark then Mikaela shakes her head. "No, no! You need to come with us."

"Why are you thinking about threesome?"

"No!" They both say in unison. 

"Not like I would have slept with either one of you anyways," I state. 

"Oh, okay whatever but you really have no choice in the matter. We are going to go to the club and we are going to get heavily drunk. So get some better clothes on!" Maria bosses me around.

Looks like I got no choice in the matter. So I crawl out of bed while Maria dresses me, and then we head out. We go to some club not far from campus. It is crowded and we start to dance after a few drinks are in our systems. 

Around three a.m. we all return drunk to the dorm room. Maria and Mikaela is seriously trying to hold each other up while stumping around the room. Maria collapsed on the floor, and Mikaela right beside her. 

I hear a knock on the door, and open it to find Shawn.

"Come on we are going back to my place," He replies. 

Boy, am I ever glad to see Shawn. But he looks extremely tired.