13

There is so many things I would love to ask him. He is willing to open up himself to me. Shawn's dark eyes that actually resemble pools of hot chocolate. Why am I thinking about food? 

My brain can get weird sometimes. 

"I mean nothing is off limits," Shawn states as he licks his lips. Those pink tiny lips that have been attached to his mouth. His mouth that has basically given me the best sex of my entire life. 

"Why didn't you tell me you inherited your business? And if so why does your mom own a café?" I question. 

Shawn adjusts himself on his side, as he glances up at me. I figure to just start with the basics and go from there. Shawn breaks into a smile then into a laugh. 

"I am sorry? I did not say anything that was funny?" I question sarcastically.

"I told you that I had shit handed to me. So that should have been a Blue Clue number one. And how did I get the business? Well, my father Manuel came to America from Portugal with nothing. He put himself through school and worked at the company he would eventually buy out and own. 

He died last year of a massive heart attack. Everything went to me. The business, the money, and the house. I did not mind of course. My father had been training me to be his protégé every since I could walk and talk

My mom wanted to something other than being a trophy wife. So she went to culinary school and then my dad brought her the café. Whatever my mom wanted she got."

"And do you have any siblings?"

"A younger sister but, she lives with my mom. My sister and I are five years apart," Shawn replies. "My dad wanted to stop at one. However, my mom refused to let me grow up as an only child."

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen,"He replies without any hesitation. Damn, so basically he just a year older than I am! I cannot believe what I am hearing! This is mindblowing!

"Jesus!" 

"He is a good man let us not use his name in vain," Shawn replies. 

"But, we have done some unholy things," I joke with him and then add, "Besides I am Jewish Shawn." 

"Well, you are my first Jewish lover," He remarks. 

"How many sugar babies have you had?" 

"Ten," Shawn states. 

Suddenly, I feel jealous of all those who came before me.