18

"Oh baby, I would so love to pop that ass. Get naked for me Austin, and I swear I will give you something to remember while I am gone," Shawn states seriously staring into my eyes.

I do not make Shawn wait for long, and there is not much to get off my body other than a t-shirt. Shawn licks his lips as he kisses me, but does not bother to undress, only to drop his pants which has his impressive manhood there, and Shawn rubs himself until he is fully erect. 

"Are you going to bareback?" I question. The simple act of entering someone without the use of a condom.  I would like to know if that is what Shaddy is planning, after all, it is my basic right. But I hear a chuckle from Shawn as if I asked a funny question. 

"No baby, but if ever you want me too just letting you know that door is always open," Shawn replies then smiles.

"Why are you remotely smiling regarding bareback?" 

"Because I found it amusing?" Shawn sasses as he turns me over. Shawn rips open the foil package, rolling it around on himself, and then turns me over. I am now facing my wall, as I feel Shawn eating my ass. 

He is literally going to town on me, as I can feel my backend soaked with his saliva. He enters will full force. His teeth sink into my left shoulder, moving across until he reaches my right one. No doubt I am sure these are going to be hickeys. I must be damn twisted because I do not mind it one bit. 

Shawn contains my own manhood in his free hand. While slamming into my bottom in the same spin. With each slam through I feel myself tighten around him. It is like raw, magic and I am under Shaddy's spell.

"You fuck me so good Shaddy," I moan as I close my eyes. My hands gripping my covers to feeling it. Getting lost in the moment. Now I understand why people shouted from the heaven after receiving a great thing. 

"You so damn tight Austin and I love it," Shaddy moans as he penetrates me further. His lips pressed against the back of my neck. Then he pulls the little bit of hair that I have. And I have to admit that is a turn on.

"I told I could get rough," He growls against my ear then slaps the side of my face a few times. I only have seen this a few times in porns. I never thought I would actually be living it out. 

"Slap me again Shaddy!" I demand to him. As he does it again, and the heat of the impact. I swear Maria is going to think I might be in some underground fight club. Shaddy finish off as I feel the final heaviness of the condom. 

Shawn pulls out, taking his hand off my manhood, spins me around, and then kisses me. I am so spend everything. And tired but, I guess that was his game plan. 

"Now you have something to miss me in regards to my absence," He replies then gives me a kiss so deep. I collapse whenever he leaves.