29

I take a bus back to San Diego, the place that I called home for the last eighteen years. I could not face Maria for Los Angeles for the time being. I informed my admissions at UCLA that was I going to need some personal time. Probably about two weeks. 

My suitcase is filled with dirty laundry, and so is my life. The fact that Shawn literally advised me to get an abortion without discussing other options with me. What if I do not to go through that? What if I wanted to have the baby to keep it or place it up for adoption?

I bet the bastard Shawn is cozying up with Cameron somewhere, probably fucking in some fancy hotel, and drinking some expensive wine. I could care less about him right now. Because the love that I had for him is not turned into bitterness.

Silly of me to think that I could be his end game. Apparently, Cameron is right. I am not what Shawn is looking for to love. Well, those two selfish bitchface bastards can have each other. 

I must have fallen asleep on the bus because there is a lady that shakes me to wake me. I do not remember calling my mom. So I get my suitcase, call her as I walk off the bus, and sit on a bench waiting for her. 

It takes an hour for her to get to me. My mom, Gloria is short with long brown hair that stops at the tops of her shoulders. A lot of times she wears her hair up in a bun underneath. Her skin is olive complexation with wide set light blue eyes and sharp cheekbones. Her scrubs are a bright yellow, and she gives me a hug.

"What's wrong baby?" She asks full concern. 

"You will hate me, mom," I confess then start to cry.

"There is nothing you could that would make me hate you," She answers softly. 

"Mom I am pregnant," I reply.

"That's it? Well, what about the father?"

"Total douchebag," I answer. 

"I know all about those," She laughs then rakes her fingers through my hair. "How about we get some pizza from that place you love? Watch Stranger Things?"

"So you aren't mad at me?"

"Why would I be? At least I can be a grandmother now."