1. Finding The Right One

Atem POV

My life has changed a lot since my father died, When I came to the age to rule over all of Egypt the Pharaoh. The day I became the right age to become the Pharaoh is the day I had to find a queen. I was shocked when random girls from random palaces, They were beautiful and all it's just I wanted to find the right one. Not just for me but for the people in Egypt I don't want them treated poorly I want to find love like my father did. 

Not only did he found love but he found the right one,  I want have that find the right one not be force to marriage. As I was busy in my thoughts I didn't notice a hand waving in front of my face until the hand that was in my face snapped her fingers making me jump a little in surprise. "Huh what?" I spock. I looked up at owner of the hand to see it was Priest Seto, He had a stern glare on his face. It was a familiar looking glare it was one where he was talking and I wasn't paying attention. Oh no.

 "O-oh Seto what can I do for you?" I stuttered. Seto's glare seemed to get harder as minutes past, Seto let out a stressful sigh as he rubbed his forehead. "Did you even hear a single word I said?" Seto asked. I wanted to say yes but knowing my own cousin he wouldn't believe me, I gave him a worried smile before finding my voice. "I'm sorry Seto I didn't... Please could tell me once again?" I answered.

Seto rolled his eyes at me before and sighed again. "What I 'SAID' was you need to hurry and find a Queen... It's important for the people to know there Pharaoh has a Queen and will soon have an heir for the throne... After all are ancestereces have done the same thing to keep the blood line going for generations to generations" Seto said. I frown at his words I don't want to just find a girl I want to find a girl that is kind to the people, I want to find my own lover not be force to marriage like the past Pharaohs. 

"I don't want a random girl to be my Queen I want to find the right girl one that is kind, Funny, Sweet... Please Seto let me find a girl if I don't find one then you can pick who I should be with!" I pleaded. Seto didn't say anything for a moment he just stared at me, He growled a little until he finally gave up on whatever he was thinking about. "Fine I'll give you three moons to find your soulmate but if you don't find her you will be given one!" Seto stated.

I nodded my head frequently with a smile on my face, With a repeated thank you I ran to my room. I created the workers with a wave and a smile some grated me but others looked at me and quickly looked away, They were new so I didn't hold it against them they don't know how kind I am with my workers there like family to me I treat them with respect along with my people. I made it to my room too see two guards standing tall and proud with swords on their hips and spears in their hands.

"Good afternoon!" I created. Both the guards nodded her head smiling down at me, One of the guards opened my bedroom door I walked in and said my good nights before one of the guards close them. I sighed in relief as I take off my painfully tight crown and place it on my nightstand. I then started taking off my clothes and slowly slide my ancing body in my comfy king size bed slowly falling asleep.

I reached out to the other side of my bed feeling a little lonely, I want somebody or 'someone' sleep next to me in my arms body heat to body heat. Feeling very tired I slowly closed my eyes and slowly fell into deep slumber not knowing what was happening outside the palace.