~16~

Atem POV

Today is my birthday I'm so pumped I get to spend time with my friends and get to be with e/n yes I have a crush on her.... Find I have a humongous crush on her. I get up from my bed and got dressed and walked out of my room. Everyone was greeting me and saying happy birthday my Pharaoh to me. I always tell them to call me atem but they keep on saying my Pharaoh so I stopped telling them to call me atem. Anyways I walked to the main chambers to see it empty I felt a little sad when all of a sudden I felt to soft gentle hand cover my eyes.

"Guess who," a familiar girl voice said making me smirk. "Hmm let me guess... E/n?" I said as I felt the soft gentle hands get off my face making me turn around to see e/n smiling at me. "You guess right Atem how did you know it was me?" E/n said giving me a confused look. I just chuckled and place my hand on her cheek to see red tented on her soft cheeks.

"How can anyone not recognize a sweet beautiful voice from an angel" I said making E/n turn so red that it will make a tomato quit his job. She then secured away from me placing a hand on her heart. I just chuckled at her cuteness. But then frowned. "She would never love me" I whispered quietly then smiled as she walked right up to me again. She smiled right back at me and then suddenly hugged me.

"Happy birthday Atem I'm so happy for you" she said giving me a small kiss on the cheek making me and herself blush. She then grabbed my hand and walked me to the bathing chambers and made me take my clothes off and get in the warm water. I sighed in relief feeling all my tension go away. I then felt hands rub my head making me look up to see E/n rubbing my head with herbs. I then closed my eyes loving the feeling I then felt water going down my head. I then felt her hands go to my shoulders and massage them making me sigh again. This lasted until we had to part ways.

"That was wonderful" I then walked off to find the others.

E/n POV

I was standing in front of a painting of Atem and his family. His father had firm but kind eyes but his mother oh his mother was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I kept on looking at the painting when I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Priest Seto. "Hello Priest Seto do you need anything?" I asked looking at him as he smiled at me making me smile right back at him. "Yes I do need something from you" he said looking down at knowing how tall he is. I smiled at him even more. He is like an older brother to me.

"What is it then Priest Seto" I asked as we started walking to a room finding belly dancers practicing their routine for the party we were pulling off for Atem. "One of the lead dancers Brocken the lag and can perform for the pharaoh so we need someone to fill in for her" Seto said looking at one of the dancers who had a Brocken lag. I felt sorry for her.

"Oh ok, I'll go look for someone to be a dancer" I was about to go leave and go find a new racer when I got stopped by Seto who smirked at me. Making me now know why he needed me. "No, I already have a dancer" his smirk never left his face making me gulp my saliva. I started to shake and sweat.

"Haha, that dancer w-wouldn't be me... Would it" I gulped out moving backward with him moving forwards I then hit the wall. "Curses wall," I thought to myself. "Yes, ms E/n that dancer I found is no other than you E/n L/n" Seto said still smoking I wish I could just that smirk off his face right now.

"B-but I don't know how to belly dance" I gulp getting scared. His smirk turns into a smile a creepy smile if you ask me.
"It's ok you will soon... Girls help her learn how to dance thank you" And with that, he left me here with all the girls looking me up and down. They then smiled at me kindly. They started walking up to me.

"Hello you must be new at this but it's ok we will make you turn into a pro soon," one of the girls said grabbing my hand pulling me over to another room, and starting to teach me how to belly dance. It took shorter than I expected. "Wow, your really good at this are you sure this is first-time belly dancing it looks like you are a natural at this," a different girl said looking at me in wonder and shock. I nodded my head taking a break. We started talking about ourselves.

"Hello my name is Lilly what is your name," Lilly asked me putting her hand out so I can shack it. I smiled at her and shacked her hand. "Hi, my name is E/n and this is my first time dancing like this" We then pulled are hands apart and went back to practicing with Lilly. I then asked her if she could leave so I can dance my own routine.