~18~

E/n POV

After being pushed into the dressing by Mana I got changed into some really revealing clothes I felt embarrassed. After all the makeup and stuff, I went out to see all the dancers already done with their dance. I started to sweat uncontrollably. They walked up to me saying good luck. One girl said break a lag and that made me even more nervous. Lilly walked up to me to see how nervous I am.

"Hey hey chill out girl you'll do fine," she said patting my back but that didn't help at all. It just made me want to run away and hide.

"No no, it's not what happens if a messed up or fall down on my face or even-" I got cut off by Lilly hitting me on my head "Ow what was that for!!" I yelled at her rubbing my acing head and glaring at her. She then laughed at me then smiled.

"How about this I always get nervous when I'm out there but I will always look at a guy I like to make me more confident... You just need to look at the person you like and bing bong boo you did it" she said as I smiled right at her. I then make sure everything is ok and I walked out as everything get quiet. I then looked up at Atem to see him staring at me in awe. Making blush and have my confident back and got in my pose waiting for the music to start.

Atem POV

So this is what they're talking about E/n being busy. She was practicing belly dancing for the party. As the lights went down E/n walked out wearing some reveling clothes making blush. She then got in her pose waiting for the music to start.

The way her body moves was better than belly dancers that were just dancing not to long ago. She was amazing I loved it. After the music stops and she did her last pose I clap well not just me everyone clapped. She then walked off the stage and walked to the changing room one min later she walked out in her normal clothes and walked to the door. I got up and ran out the door to see her turn a corner.

"Hey wait E/n!!" She stopped walking and turn around to see me. She smiled right at me. I ran up to her and smiled right back.

"Hey Atem did you like the dance I food for your," She said giggling at the end. I then hugged her.

"Yes, I loved it with all my heart... Um, E/n can you walk with me to the gardens" I asked blushing. She then grabbed my hand and walked to the Bff's garden. Once we got there we say down on the ground looking up at the beautiful dark sky. I turn to look at E/n as she looked up at the sky. I then pulled out the millennium bracelet and tapped her shoulder. "Hey um, E/n I will love to give you this bracelet to how much I love you... And I understand if you don't love me back and-" I was cut off by soft on my own. I kissed back loving the feeling of her in my arms.

"I love you too" E/n said smiling at me. I then put the bracelet on her wrist loving it on her.

Then that day they got married