~3~

Atem Pov

"Where have you been!" Yelled a angry Priest as he walked even closer to me with a frown on his face, I let out a nervous chuckle no matter how much I want to lie to him I knew he wouldn't believe a single word I say. " O-oh hey Seto how was your day" I stuttered nervously playing with my fingers, I looked up at him with a small smile on my face but he didn't do anything but glared at me.

"How was my day?... HOW WAS MY DAY!!!" Yelled Seto as his face started to get red with anger, I backed away from him knowing I said something I shouldn't have. "Please Priest Seto it was my fault I told the Pharaoh to leave without permission" Said Alice as she gets on her knees bowing at him, Both me and Seto looked at her I was in shock but Seto was mostly glaring at her.

"I know and that's why your going to be punished gaurds take her to the 'Room'" Ordered Seto the gaurds were about to grab Alice until E/n got in between them with her arms out and glare on her face, I could feel the temperature in the hallway drop I could feel a shiver go down my spin. "How could you punish her for no reason... Yeah she let the Pharaoh go outside without you knowing but you have no reason to punish her!!" Yelled E/n as she pulls Alice onto her own two feets, I looked over at Seto to see him looking like he was ready to exsplode Seto started walking over at E/n with his hand up ready to swing at her.

 "Stop!!" I yelled walking up to them. "There should be no fighting here understand!!" I looked at both of them with a look they both didn't say anything not until E/n nodded her head and place her arms down still staring at Seto to see what he was going to do, Seto then place his hand down still glaring down hatredly at E/n. "Alice" I called out catching the attention of everyone, Alice walked up to me with a worry look on her face. 

"Don't worry I'm not angry at you I just want you to take E/n to a room" Alice nodded her head and walked over to E/n grabbed her hand and walked away with E/n right behind her, I looked over at Seto to see him glaring at me I gulped a little. "Seto send everyone to the meeting room we have to talk... Now" I ordered soon walking away to the meeting Hall, I walk over to my throne and waited for everyone to walk in and just like that everyone was here.

 I looked over at everyone's faces to see confusion on there faces excepted for Prest Seto, Mahad and Isis. "Pharaoh why were we called to a meeting?" Asked Karim as he bows then straightens up holding his millennium item in his firm large hand, I look over at Isis as she walked for word head high and proud. "My Pharaoh is this meeting about that girl?" Isis asked with a calm look on her face, I nodded my head at her then looked around to see everyone's confused looks get even confuser.

"Girl? what girl? Paharoh what is she talking about?" Shada asked walking forward still looking at Isis then back at me, I was about to answer but got cut off by Prest Seto who didn't look please one bit. "This thief- Her name is E/n" Isis said cutting Seto off pissing him off even more but he kept his composure.

"E/n is a young girl who stolen things" Seto finished off closing his eyes like he was calming him self down, everyone looked at him for a bit before looking back at me. "So why are we having this meeting?" Shada asked glancing over at Seto the back at me, again I was cut off by Isis and she looked like she was injoying it. "We are here to find a suitible punishment for the girl" Isis said giving off her smile, I gave her a small glare but it was playfull.

"I see" Karim said to him self but loud enough for everyone to hear. "I think we should let the girl work here and be the Pharaoh's personal worker to help Alice, It's a big responsablity" Isis said shocking everyone mostly me and Seto, but if you looked closely you could see steam coming out of his ears. "What do you think your talking about Isis!!?" Shada asked eyes widen body fully facing her, Isis didn't looked at all shocked by this reaction.

"NO!! The Pharaoh will not have a thief taking care of him, what happenes if she works for the King of Thiefs Bakura!?" Seto snapped stomping up to her face to face, Isis didn't flinch like she was excpecting that to happen which isn't the first time. "Prest Seto is right we don't fully know her how can we trust the girl?" Mahad said finally saying something, somehow them saying (E/n) might be working for Bakura made my heart irch. 

"If Miss (E/n) was working for Bakura Isis would have never suggest this" Karim said catching everyone's attention, Seto let out a Tch and looked away from him crossing his arms. "Let's make a vote, raise your hand if you want (E/n) to stay and work for the Pharaoh?" Isis said and some people raised there hands excepted Mahad and Seto, I knew Seto wasn't going to raise his hand but Mahad I was shock. 

"That's conclludes that (E/n will stay and work for the Pharaoh" Shada said smiling at everyone then looking over at me. "Then this meeting is over" I said and with that everyone leaves, some with smiles on there faces and other's with frowns but Isis just stayed. "Pharaoh you have a sarrow future but at the same time a good one" Isis said before walking away.