28.Give Life For Yours

Atem POV

It's been nine months now and any day E/n could give birth. Everyone had everything ready just in case she gives birth today. I can't wait I mean we are a little to young but we love each other to much to care. I had all my guards patrolling around the palace just in case. I was in the room with e/n letting her eat some food until I heard a moan of pain and a loud crash. I went over to her to sew what was wrong but she just smiled at me.

"I'm ok atem it was just the baby's kick to hard I'm fine I promise" says E/n, she then moans in pain again clinching her covered stomach. Tears were rolling down her face. I pulled the blanket off of her to see the bed wet. My eyes widen.

"GUARDS COME IN HERE NOW!!" I yelled, some guards came in quickly to see their Queen in so much pain.

"One of you go get Alice, and Lucy were are having the babies now!" I shouted, and one of the guards ran out. A couple of minutes later the guard came back with Alice and Lucy. Their eyes widen. Alice ran over to us trying to help e/n.

"Lucy go get some blankets and a cup of water now!" Shouted Alice, Lucy nodded and ran out and came back with a bucket of water and the new manservant who was carrying the cup of water. Lucy hurried and gave Alice the bucket of water. Then the manservant gave Lucy the cup of water so Lucy could let E/n drink it. E/n started drinking the water and then scream in pain. I tried to go over to her but got pulled outside by Lucy.

"I want to be there Lucy!!" I shouted I tried to pass her but she wouldn't move. She shocked her head no.

"No we don't need you to pass out on us that will make e/n worry and maybe harm the babies so stay here" says Lucy, I nodded my head and sat down on the chair. She walked back in to help Alice. All I could hear was screaming and then three different cries. It all soon grew silent all you could hear now was five cries. I started to get scared. The door then open to show Alice holding two babies they were both girls I saw Alice crying. I got up and walked up to her.

"What's wrong what happened?!" I yelled, scared to even know she started walking back in the form to see me holding our son she was crying to. I then looked at what she was looking at to see my E/n pale her lips had no color at all. I started crying a ran over to her to see her not breathing I pulled her closer to me and started shaking not from her cold body but from me crying so hard.

"Nooooooo!" I yelled, crying harder I shocked my head wanting this to be a dream.

Time skip for two months

After e/n's death everyone has been wondering how she died she was healthy so it couldn't have been the birth.