~21~

Atem POV

It's been two months now and we can already see e/n's baby bump. E/n has been how can I say this she has been more moody but I still love her. She would eat weird foods and ask me to have some. Whenever I turn her down she would get sad. Then her sadness turns into anger. So I just eat it so she can be happy but when she is not looking I would spit it out and just drink some water normally.

"Hey um Atem"

"Yes dear"

"Thank you for taking care of me even if I was being rude to you by staying by my side" E/n said kissing me on my lips making me blush but I kissed her back. This doesn't take long once someone knocked on the door. We pulled apart and looked at the door.

"No problem my love... You may come in!" I smiled as Isis, Mana, and Lucy walked in with smiles on their face and walked over to us.

"So how are you E/n?" Mana asked smiling even harder at her. E/n smiled back rubbing her baby bump and started crying.

"I'm doing ok" E/n said crying even harder making everyone worried.

"What's wrong my love are you ok do you feel uncomfortable are you hungry are you sleepy do you want to go on a walk do you-" I was cut off by Lucy and Mana.

"SHUT UP!!" Mana and Lucy yelled making Isis's eyes widen. Atem started breathing Ung and out hard he then calmed down. He then kissed E/n on her forehead making her stop crying and giggle. They all smiled and laughed with her.

"My pharaoh you have a meeting to go to so we have to go... Mana, I want you to go get Alice... Lucy, I want you to go get food for e/n... Healthy food this time" Isis said glaring at Lucy making Lucy shiver and making e/n make sad noises. We then all left except E/n.

E/n POV

I was staying in my room with Lucy and Alice. Lucy was feeding me even though I said I could don't myself. Alice put on my jewelry and tried to be like Seto we all started to laugh. It started getting dark so Lucy and Alice left. Atem walked in placing his head on my baby bump and started rubbing it.

"Hello my loves it's your daddy speaking and I just wanted you to know we will always love you and stay by your side" Atem said and kissed my stomach making me giggle at the tickling feeling.

"A-atem that tickles haha" I said laughing as he started tickling me even more tears were coming down my cheeks. Atem was chuckling with me as I push him down and started tickling him. He burst out laughing I couldn't help but to laugh with him. But that all stopped when we hear a knock on the door and a familiar deep voice. It was Priest Seto.

"'Ahem' come in" Atem said sitting up. Seto walked in with a worried look on his face. Me and Atem both looked at each other and then looked at Seto. "What is wrong seto?" I asked as his hand started to turn into a fist. His knuckles started to turn white.

"My pharaoh my queen today we found a dead body" Seto masking me and Atem's eyes widen in shock. It was the sign or seto to keep going. "This time it was a pregnant woman with h/c hair and e/c eyes" Seto making atem hug me tightly. "Make all the guards be at the entrance and some to protect E/n whenever I'm at a meeting got it" Atem said Seto bowed and left.