~23~

Mana POV

It's been four months now and E/n is getting very very big and when I say very big I mean we had to help her walk because she would had fall.

"E/n may I come in" I knock on her door holding a plate of food. Because knowing she and her three soon-to-be babies are hungry. I'm sorry but happy for her. I hear a come in so I open the door to see e/n laying down on her bed with a smile on her face.

"Hey, Mana how are you" E/n asked smiling at me she then saw the food I had she practically drooling. I handed her the plate and she gobbled it down like her life was dependent on it. I tried holding my laughter but failed and laughed anyways. She laughed with me.

"I should be asking you that your pregnant with triplets for crying out loud" I said grabbing the empty plate and walking over towers the door and knocking on it so the guards know I'm coming out. I walked out and nodded at the guards and walked to the kitchen. On my way there I bumped into Lucy who was blushing I look closer to her neck to see a big fat Hickey there. I smirked at her.

"Oh I'm sorry man I didn't see where I was going," Lucy said helping me up I smiled at her my smile soon turn into a smirk again.

"Sooo where did you get that hickey from wait don't tell me from your bf what's his name oh yea that Natsu guy" I then started walking leaving her stun then place a hand on her hickey blushing. I started giggling. I finally made it to the kitchen and started cleaning the dirty plate. I have become more mature. Well, kinda I'm only doing this because of e/n and the soon babies an I'm very excited I asked atem and e/n if I can be the ant they said yes I was so happy but I then found out that if atem and e/n died Alice will take care of them. I was kinda jealous but I started getting used to it so yea. After finishing cleaning the plate I walked outside to see Mahad waiting for me and we started training.

Alice POV

After finding out my close friend wanted me to be the guardian for the kids if anything happens to both atem and e/n. Mana was jealous at first but then got used to it. I was so happy but I felt like something bad was going to happen when e/n gives birth to them. But I have to have hope that nothing bad happens to her. I walked around and spotted atem talking to Priest Seto making me blush. Yes, I have a crush on the stubborn priest Seto. I ran over towers them waving.

"Hey, Atem... H-hello priest Seto" I stuttered and blushed looking away from Seto towers atem. I smiled making him smile right back at me making a certain priest glare at him.

"Hello Alice how are you?" Atem asked looking at Seto from over his shoulder and smirking at him. That made the already mad priest even more mad. He then excuse himself and walked away. I looked down sadly I felt a finger under my chin and lifted it up making me look at Atem.

"It's ok Alice he likes you he's just a scaredy cat" Atem patted my shoulder and started to walk away. I went the other way I was about to turn a corner but got stopped by Seto. He pulled me into a deep tender kiss then walked away blushing. I look at the direction he went and blushed.

"Oh Seto"

E/n POV

I woke up with pressure on my stomach it wasn't heavy so the babies were ok. I looked down to see Bakura there with a smirk on his face. I looked at him scared.

"Hehe hello my lovely e/n I see you have a little surprise for me" Bakura said putting a little more pressure on my stomach making me whine in pain. I tried to push him off but my hands were tied up tears were pouring out of my eyes.

"Let me go Ba-" I was cut off by feeling a stinging pain on my left cheek I then found out he just slapped me. I look at him with watery eyes. He glared at me then he smirked.

"Do you want me to kill your unborn children's hmm if not then don't yell if you do there we be consequences do you understand me" Bakura Snickers as he sees me nod my head fast. He place his pointer finger and thumb under my chin and moved closer and closer towers my face. Are lips brush each other making my breath hitch. Tears were now falling down my face. The door then open to show atem me and Bakura looked over at him. He looked at us in shock but then in fury.

"Guards!!" Atem Yelled pulling out his sword and running at him about to stab him but was stopped as Bakura jumped out of the way and smirked. He then jumped out of the window.

"I'll be back haha haha" and with that, he was gone atem ran up to me and unties my wrist, and hugs me right away I started crying and shaking. He was whispering sweet stuff to me and rubbed my head. Making me fall asleep.

Atem POV

After e/n fell asleep Lucy, Isis, Mana, Seto, Alice, Mahad, Shada, and then ran into our room and breath heavily seeing me and e/n are ok. I gently place e/n upper body down and walked away towers the others. We walked out and went to the main chambers. We started having the meeting.

"Today queen e/n was attacked by the thief King Bakura" Seto said and we all started talking the stuff. I walked back to e/n and my room she was still asleep I walked over towers her and lay down next to her and fell asleep.