~24~

E/n POV

It's been five months now and man I was always hungry I wouldn't be shocked it I get fat by eating to much. Atem would 24/7 come and check up on me it was getting really annoying but I know why he was doing it. After that night a lot of guards would never leave my side we even had to get a new servant to stay by me 24/7. It was a man I don't like one bit he makes me feel unconformable he would always smirk evilly or laugh evilly. I told Alice and she said she would keep an eye on him. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said as the door opened Alice walked in with two plates I started to drool. She giggled and handed me my food. I dived in and started eating my food.

"So how are you and the babies" Alice asked sitting down on the end of my bed. She started rubbing my stomach.

"They're kicking like a storm" I giggled and finished both plates and handed it to Alice. She grabbed them then walked out glaring at the new servant and walked out. The new guy walked up to me and got me up.

"Time to get you to wash up" the new guy said and help me walk to the bathing chambers. Once we make it there he help me get undressed and place me in the warm water. He washed my hair and my back. I was washing my front because I don't like him at all.

"Mew" I hear a mew I turn around to see Bella walking over towers me. She rubbed her head on my shoulder telling me to rub her head. So I did just that and started rubbing her soft fur.

"So cute" The guy help me up and dried my skin and help me get dressed and help me go to my room and put me to bed with Bella following.