~20~

E/n POV

It's been two days now and I have seen the seeds grow to make me know I'm pregnant but what really shocked me is when the barley had two stems and the wheat had one. I called Isis, Mana, Alice, and Lucy over in my room. Isis told me that two stems in one seed meant I'm having twins but since the wheat had a stem with leaves on it proves that I'm having triplets one boy and two girls.

"Congratulations e/n I'm so proud of you," Alice said hugging me tightly but not to tight. Lucy nodded and hugged. Mana the high-five me. Isis just smiled and then walked out with Lucy, Mana following her Alice stayed by my side.

"Hey um, E/n are you hungry?" Alice said holding me a plate of food. I nodded my head.

"No, I'm not hungry... I'm starving hand it over" Once I had the food I finished right away. Alice giggled at my behavior and handed me more food grabbing the empty one and placing it down. This time I eat my food slowly.

"Thank you Alice you are the best friend ever" I hugged her smiling. She was stiff a little but then hugged back at him. The door opened to see Atem walk in with the brightest smile. He walked up to me and kissed me on the forehead.

Atem POV

"I just found out you have triplets I'm so happy" I kissed her on her lips as she kiss back. Then I hear someone clear her throat to get our attention. It works. We stopped what we were doing and look over at Alice to see her and blush. She then smirked at us.

"Save all of that after e/n gives birth to the soon-to-be new heir" Alice said snickering at us. She got two empty plats and walks to the door.

"I'll be right back I have to get more food for E/n" Alice said then walked out. I then turn around and looked at her and kissed her again. I then felt something hard hit my head.

"Oww!" I yelled rubbing my sore head and turn around to find Alice glaring at us playfully.

"What did I said" Alice said as E/n smiled at her with the same puppy dog eyes whenever she wants something. Alice couldn't look away so she sighed.

"Fine just because e/n did her famous puppy dog eyes on me... How dare you E/n" Alice said rubbing her temple then she walked to the door again.

"Just don't do all 'that' stuff" Alice said putting a finger in the circle and then walking. Leaving me and e/n to blush. I then looked over at e/n and smiled.

"I'm so happy were are going to have a big family" E/n said putting her arms around me and kissing me on my lips. I nodded my head to her.

"I to and I know that they will be as beautiful as their mother" I smiled at her kissing her forehead I then lay down next to her.

"I love you"

"I love you to Atem"

Thief King Bakura POV

"So the queen and the pharaoh are expecting three children haha that will never happen because in the end I'll be the pharaoh and rule over Egypt" I said walking to a drawing of the queen e/n. I place my hand on her cheek and frown.

"If I can't have You my dear" I pulled a knife out and ripped up the drawing. I then look up with glowing brown eyes.

"Then no one will" I laugh insanity. I started walking away to have a meeting with my thief people.

"Today I have something important in nine months we will kill the queen and her newborn baby to make the pharaoh get depressed then we strick and kill him and I will be the pharaoh and rule over Egypt" I started laughing I then stopped laughing my people not laughing with me.

"And y'all can do whatever you want when I rule over" they all cheered I then smirked

"Just wait my pharaoh and my queen we will kill you soon don't you worry" I thought to myself and started laughing again