~1~

Atem Pov

Waking up from the sun hitting my eyes as one of the helpers came to wake me up from my deep slumber, I sat up still in my covers but my upper body still showing. "Good morning my Pharaoh did you have a nice sleep?" The helper asked. I looked over to were the voice came from and seen a girl with long light brown hair and brown eyes walking over to me holding some of my clothes. 

She place them down on my bed and grabbed one of my towels and handed it to me, I grabbed it and wrapped it around my lower part of my body. "Thank you I slept well... Um who are you?" I asked. She smiled at me and bowed a little. "My name is Alice I'm new here" She answered. I nodded my head at her and stood up and neatly folded my covers, We went to the other side of my room and open the door to a gold filled bathroom. 

Alice looked around in shock this must have been her first time seeing this room, We walked over to the water filled big tub. I place a foot in to feel the temperature to feel it was warm enough, Alice turned around when she notice I was unwrapping the towel. I dipped my body inside the warm water and sighed in relief, I hear A noise behind me to see it was Alice holding a bottle of lavender shampoo. 

She slowly squirted some in her hand and started rubbing my star shape hair from the rut to the tip. I sighed again in bless, After she was done doing my hair she used a bar soap and started cleaning my body not my lower body I did that part. Her hands felt soft but fragile I didn't say anything not wanting to hurt her feelings. Getting out of the water I grabbed a clean towel and wrapped it around my waist. 

Me and Alice walked to my room and I started getting dress with the help of Alice, I place my crown on my head and soon walked out of my room. I created the guards and walked my way to the meeting room, I stopped in my tracks with Alice right behind me I looked outside to see the Nile River. Alice notice me staring at the river. "D-do you want to go there?" She asked. I nodded my head and told her that I had stuff to do so I couldn't go, She nodded her head but said I could sneak out.

 I smiled at her giving her a hug I ran out the palace not before she handed me my purple clock. I walked out of the palace and walked around the village seeing new and amazing things, The people looked happy and I like that. I walked over to the river, as I make it there I sat down listening to the sound of the water moving around.