~10~

(E/n)

I was walking down the hall heading over to Atem's room to wake him up for the day for his very big very important meeting, but honestly I don't want to go to the meeting nothing ever happens in the meeting hall just people talking arguements here and there. I was now outside his door I knocked on it before entering, I made a mistake by entering his room without knocking and saw him in all his naked glory. It was very embarrasing but I couldn't help but like the view.

Past

"Hmm hmm hmm" I hummed a soft melody to myself with a skip in my step, once I stood right in front of his door before opening his door. I let out a gasp of shock when I saw a very much awoken very much naked Atem, but thank Ra his back was facing me. He looked over his toned shoulders with widen eyes clearly in shock from what is happening.

"E-E/n!!" Atem stuttered out a shout, I blinked reapeatedly I could feel myself heating up. Even though this is the second time I seen him naked it still shocked me to my core it was and still is very much embarrassing."A-ah-ahh..." I started out but nothing could come out I could feel myself shaking, I watched Atem placed a robe on before fully facing my hands out with an awkward but concerned look on his face as he moves in closer to me.

"E/n... Calm down..."Atem stated reaching out to me trying to calm me down but that didn't help calm me down instead it just make it worst. "AHHHHHH!!!" I let out an ear piercing scream backing away slowly, both me and Atem could hear heavy footsteps coming to his room before his bedroom door slammed open revealing Priest Seto. "What is going on!? What happened?!" Seto said looking at the scene unfooled.

I was now on the ground blood pooring out my nose face completely red fully passed out, Seto walked up to my unconscious body before picking me up. "S-seto" Atem stuttered watching Seto order another servent to help dress Atem up before walking out of the room with me.   

Past over

That was the most embarrassing day of my life, and I will not repeat that ever again. I could feel a shudder run down my back.

Few seconds later

'What's taking him so long?' I thought to myself before opening the door slowly popping my head inside to see Atem sleeping comfortably on his bed, I walked into his room and stood right next to his bed and shaked him slightly."Wake up Atem... It's time for the meeting" I watched as he opened his eyes with a yawn.

"...Good morning E/n... How did you sleep?"Atem asked before getting up from his bed and watched me go to his closet and pulled out some of his cleaned clothes. "It was peaceful" I said truthfully we both walked out of his room and down the hallway to the bathing chamber. "That's good to hear... So what is today's schedule?" Atem asked as we finally made it to the bathing chamber.

"We are going to be talking about the King of Thieves... And about these kidnappers that are kidnapping young girls with (h/c) and (e/c)... And  then about this girl stealing some food from a food stand... That would be about it for today"When I finished telling todays schedule I turned around as Atem started getting undressed and walked and sat inside the warm water. "Hmm... Well that is surely a lot of work..."Atem let out a sigh I turned to face him with a nod of agreement before I started washing him.

"My Pharaoh... May I come in?"A voice called out from the other side of the door as we heared a knock. "You may come in Alice..." Atem said calmly as I massage his tender shoulders, Alice walked in and stood right next to me with a bow. "My Pharaoh I have very bad news"Alice looked down solemnly, we both looked at Alice with concern. "What is this bad news that you must speak of?" Atem asked kindly. 

"We found this man with (s/h)(h/c) with (e/c) eyes stealing jewelry and food" Alice spoken and I stop what I was doing and look down."Hey E/n what's wrong are you OK?" Atem asked as he saw me starting to shake."I-i know that man" I looked up and started to cry, both Atem and Alice looked at me with worry."Who is he?" Atem asked as I looked at him with red puffy eyes

"My Father F/n" I said which made both of the stare at me in shock.