3.To Give Is To Die

E/n POV

Last night was wonderful me and Atem made love to each other. But today I felt awful I kept on throwing up. Atem has been very worried about me he would always check up on me. Like right now he is rubbing my stomach and holding a bucket full of my throw-up. I never knew I will feel this tearable after we make love. Isis walked in with her smile.

"Hello, my queen and my Pharaoh... My Pharaoh may I ask you to leave I have something to o with Queen E/n" Isis said masking me and Atem looking at each other. Atem gave me a kiss on my forehead then got up and walked out. I then looked at Isis and smiled at her.

"What did you need to talk to me about Isis?" I asked as she walked up to me with another bucket. I looked at her in confusion.

"My Queen I would have to ask you to pee in this bucket," Isis said calmly I looked at her in shock but I nodded my head anyways. She helped me up and let me do my business. After I was done she helped me get clean and get dressed. She then held out two seeds one was barley and the other was wheat.

"What are the seeds for?" I asked watching Isis grab to bags and put the seeds in the different bags then put some of my pee in the bags.

"I am seeing if the seeds will grow because if they do then that means you are pregnant... If the barley seed sprouted then that means you are having a baby girl... And if the wheat seed sprouted then that means you're having a baby boy" Isis said walking away with the buckets full of throw-up and pee. "I'm going to throw away your throw-up and come back... It will take a couple of days to see if you are pregnant I must make my leave my queen feel well soon" and with that, she left. I was getting a little sleepy so I close my eyes and went into a peaceful slumber.

Atem POV

After I was out of the room I started to walk around. I then spotted Mana sitting down on a rock outside. I then walked up to her and put my hands over her eyes.

"Guys who?" I said as I hear a small giggle.

"Hmmm is it you Atem" I then place my hands down and chuckled. She turn my was and hugged me laughing.

"Yep it's me Atem you got it correct" We then started to play. I know I am the pharaoh after my father died but I'm still a kid and I need to play once In a while. After all of the playing around we turn around to see Isis holding two buckets. We walked up to her and she turns around to see me.

"Hey um, Isis why do you have two buckets I know one of them is E/n's throw-up bucket but what is the other one?" I asked looking in the other one to see it full of pee. I scrunch up my face looking at it in disguise. Mana then looked over my shoulder to see the pee. Her eyes grew wide and then looked up at Isis.

"Isis is that pee Queen E/n?" Mana asked as my eyes widen finally released what the pee was for. Isis nodded her head and open her mouth to talk.

"Yes, this pee in my hand is from queen E/n we see if she is pregnant by doing to seed sprouted thing," Isis said and started walking away. I then looked over at Mana with my mouth open.

"So I might be a father" I said and Mana nodded her head at me. I then started to run to my and E/n's room to see her already asleep. I got up to her and kissed her on her lips and lay down next to her rubbing the Millennium bracelet. And then I looked at the bags full of pee and the seeds I then looked at E/n"I love you, my Queen"

Mystery person

So the queen might be having an heir hmm I guess I better tell the boss.