~19~

E/n POV

"Wait my dear we didn't even go to are ceremony for are marriage Seto will get very upset," Atem said chasing after me. I just giggle and stopped running.

"What is the point the only thing that is going to happen is us listening to Seto talk on and on" I look at him and see him move closer to my face then kissed me with passion. I kissed him back at the same time loving the feeling of his lips connecting with mine. "Hmm his lip feel safe but firm" I thought closing my eyes. Atem then went down to my neck starting to peck my neck trying to find my G-spot. This went on until he pecked this one spot on my neck making me moan a little. He then started abusing it I started breathing hard holding on to him trying not to fall.

"A-atem ~... Wait we are in the hallway someone could see us" I moaned out trying to calm myself down. Atem then pulled away grabbing my hand basically dragging me down the hallway to a very big very beautiful room. Atem tossed me a smirk and pushed me to the bed making me squeak. "I'm guessing this is going to be our room from now on huh?" I said watching him crawl space over to me with that sexy smirk on his face still.

"Yes my love this room is ours now and forever like you and I will be together forever" Atem said getting on top of kissing my forehead to my cheek to my lips down my neck down to my chest. I started to blush at what he was doing.

I smiled down my Queen's sleeping face and kissed her lips gently. And rubbed where her womb is.

"I hope we have a little prince or princess running around soon" I smiled and fell asleep.