~2~

Atem Pov

As time went by I notice the sun was slowly going down, I was starting to get a little worried know I was going to get a mouth full from Seto. I got up and place my sandals on my feet, just as I was going to make a move I heard noises behind me so I slowly turned around only to be greeted with a another body hitting mine. we we're now on the floor, I slowly got up rubbing my aching back with a grunt. 

I reached my hand out to help the person up, "I'm so very sorry I heard a noise and things happened!" The person grabbed my hand and it felt very very soft and small, I looked down at the person seeing how short he or she was. I then noticed it was a girl that was standing right in front of me she had long black hair that went to her knees, She also had E/c eyes she had soft light brown skin.

"No no it was my fault I wasn't paying attentiong to my seroundings" The girl said patting her ripped up dress dusting off dirt. She gave me a small but cute smile that could make a Goddess jelouse, In my cheast I could feel a tightness it felt plesentable. "What is this feeling?" I asked myself but the girl heard me and asked me to repeat that, I got a little embarresed I didn't want her to hear that.

"Oh um n-nothing, N-nothing of the sort" With a wave of my hands and the way I stutter she looked like she didn't believe me I wouldn't believe me either, The girl grabbed my shoulder making a shiver run down my spine. "Please tell me I might be able to help!?" I still didn't tell her so she stopped asking, I let out a sigh of relife when she finally stop asking me. "Hey um what is your name?" She looked over at me with that same smile on her face, She did this playful bow.

 "The name is E/n" I smiled back at E/n, She had a lovely name E/n means the Goddess of beauty no wonder she looks beautiful. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like yourself" E'/n let out a giggle that sounded like music to my ears, I grabbed her hand and walked over to the water. She gave me a confused look but I didn't say anything, I bent over making her bent over and place are hands inside the water.

 It was a amazing feel but I wasent sure if it was for E/n, I looked over my shoulder to see her not disgusted but actully happy. That same feeling from before started to grow even bigger and a little noticeable, A fish swam up to are hards. We stayed still and the fish started gently nibbling onto are fingers, We looked at each other and let out a laugh scaring the face away. "That was the most fun I had in years!" E/n laughed whipping a tear off her cheek, I couldn't help but smile at her laugh it was like an angel voice.

 I was going to say something to her but the plants behind us started making noises like someone or something was coming are way, Alarmed I gently pushed E/n behind me. Finally the thing behind us was two guards from the palace, They looked up at me with utter shock. "P-pharaoh what are you doing here... We thought you had a meeting?!" One of the guards gasped but then glared looking behind me, The both pulled out there swords and pointed it at me.

"My Pharaoh please step away from the girl!!" The other guard shouted glaring at the E/n, I gave them a confused look then looked behind my shoulder to stare at E/n. "What is the meaning of this?" The glare I gave them was enough to scare them, They looked like they were going to pop in there pants. 

" Will your highness that girl is a thief... She has stolen money, Food and many other things and so we're are taking her to the palace" I felt a shacked hand on my shoulder I slightly turned around to see fear in those beautiful eyes of hers, Deep inside my chest it hurts so much I just didn't want to see her in any pain anymore. 

"Stand down!" I yelled they stopped what they were doing and stood there. "We will go to the palace but we are not going to treat her like trash... Is that understood!?" They nodded there heads at me, we then started are way too the palace without anyone seeing us until a familiar voice called out to the Pharaoh, The frightened Pharaoh slowly turned around to see a very upset Priest and a sadden Alice. 

I knew right away I was in trouble deep trouble.