~4~

E/n Pov

I was taken to a room that was full of lots of stuff I have never seen before, I walked around staring at everything I stopped when I stood in front of a mirror. I looked very dirty I don't deserve to be in a fancy room like this, I looked down dissapointed in myself I quickly looked up when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I notice who it was when I saw the reflection on the mirror to see it was Alice. 

"A-are you ok?" Alice asked with a concerened look on her face, I gave her a reassuring look before turning around to full face her. "I'm fine thanks for asking... Um Alice I was woundering why didn't you defeand yourself?" I asked tilting my head at her, she looked like she wanted to tell me but she didn't and changed the subject which I didn't mind if she wasn't ready to tell me why I won't force her to tell me.

 "Um Ms E/n you should take a bath" Alice said grabbing my hand and dragged me to a huge room that had a huge golden tub full of warm water, finally her tight grip was slowly turning into light ones until she let go of me. "Wow this is beautiful" I said in amzment still looking around until I felt Alice taking my clothes off freaking me out a little. 

"W-what are you doing!?" I asked grabbing onto my loss clothes backing away, I'm not used to other people undressing me besides myself and I'm defenitly not used to other people bathing me. "I'm helping you get undress" Alice said tilting her head giving me a confused&hurt look whiched made me feel bad, I didn't mean to hurt her I was just tooken out of surprise I place a hand on her shoulder and gave her a warm smile. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to snap at you it's... It's just... I'm not used to people being kind to me other the my parent's but my whole life I've been greated with nothing but disrespect and the will to servive" I said my eyes casted down with disappointment I soon felt a hand on my shoulder so I looked up to see Alice smiling at me. 

"It's ok I understand how you feel I been through the same thing until Mister Mahad took me in and introduced me to the Pharaoh" Alice said with that same smile on her face, I then notice a bright blush on her face making me smile at her but didn't say anything.

 I then started taking my clothes off and folded them and a neat pile, I place one of my arms over my chest and place my hand over my private part I then place a dirty foot in the clean water to feel tempature to feel that it was warm so I sanked my body into the warm water with a sigh.

 "How is it?" Alice asked getting on her knees holding a bowel with a purple liquid like thing, she grabbed a handful of the purple liquid and placed it in my nappy long (Whatever Color/Black) hair and started rubbing her fingures threw it. "It's amazing~" I said with another sight with my eyes closed, Alice let a giggle before proceeding with rubbing and combing my hair until it was nappy free.

 I soon started washing my dirty but wet body with the help of Alice, I could see the water around my body turning dirty making me almost gag. 'That was on me?' Alice then told me to get out of the water to put in a new batch of warm clean water, and once she was done I place my naked body right inside the water missing the wormth. 

Alice soon grabbed a different bowel that was bigger and poured some warm water in it then placed it over my head and poured the water on my head, making the suds slide down my head to my body and into the water a little went in my eyes making me hiss a little catching Alice's attention. "What's wrong E/n?" She asked stopping herself from pouring another batched of warm water over my head. 

"Some of the suds went in my eyes that's all nothing to worry about" I said waving one of my hands while the other one was rubbing my eyes but Alice stopped me, she put a hand in the tub the next placed it over my eyes. "Don't rub your eyes it would make the burning sensation hurt even more" Alice said moving her hand away from my eyes, I then started to blink and I notice my eyes didn't hurt anymore.

 "Thank you" I thanked her and she welcomed me back, she then told me to close my eyes tight which I did without a second thought and she poured the last water over my head to get ried of any other suds that were still on me. I then stood up placing one of my arms over my chest, I got out of the tub accepting the towel Alice was holding out for me.

 Once I wrapped the towel over my wet cold nude body we walked over to 'My room' once we made it there I notice neatly folded clothes on the bed, after drying off I put on the nightclothes not before folding the towel and handed it to Alice. "Thank you Alice have a goodnight sleep" I said she nodded her head at me before walking out of the room shutting the door behind her, I then got on the bed and underneath the covers before falling into a peaceful slumber.