~26~

E/n POV

I know I have been moody for the past eight months and I'm sorry they have to deal with me. Atem was at a meeting they have been concerned about the pregnant woman with e/c eyes and h/c hair. They have been having meetings nonstop. I tried to tell atem to a break to chill out. But he would always say 'I can't what happens if you and the babies get killed I can't stop until this is over'. I'm just worried about him I know that's what husbands do but it just makes the woman who is pregnant get stressed and that is bad for the babies. I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said, the door open and Lucy walked in with her cheeks bright red. I looked at her and smirked. She walked over to me smiling.

"Sooo... How was it" I said, I wiggled my eyebrows smirking making her blush turn even redder. If that could happen. She then sat down on the chair right next to my bed.

"It was wonderful... I love him so much... Wait how did you know?" Asked Lucy, I giggled at her and place my hands on my stomach.

"It's the way your cheeks are red... And you limped a Little... And I haven't seen you for a long time so I put them together then boom" I said, Lucy shacks her head and got up, and walked out still blushing.

Jk

Priest seto POV

I was walking around looking for Pacific person and that person is... Alice I like I mean I really like her I'm just to scared to tell her. But I want to be manly for her (get it manly elfman haha no ok I'll stop) and tell her before someone else tells her and takes her away from me. As I search for her I turn a corner to see her right their.

"Hey Alice can I talk to you for a minute" I asked, looking at her as she nodded her making me grab her hand and went somewhere else. We finally stopped without anyone there. I turn around to face her I breathed in and then out.

"Hey... Um... I-I really like you Alice and I was wondering it you could be my girl?!" I asked, she looked at me with a straight face.

"No-" Alice said, making me feel sad I was about to leave but got stopped by getting pulled in a kiss. My eyes widen as Alice kissed me on my lips. I kissed back and held her hips pulling her closer to me. We pulled away when we hear glass break we turn are heads around to see atem there. He then started walking away traumatized. We fallowed him to see him open the door to his and e/n's room.

"Haha" Alice started laughing. I smiled at her and chuckled.

Atem POV

After seeing that traumatizing sight I felt like cleaning my eyes and killed myself. I saw e/n laying in bed like always but this time she was deep asleep. I walked up to her and lay down next to her. I kissed her on her lips to her forehead then to her very swollen stomach. My eyelids started getting heavy I started falling asleep. I finally fell asleep.

Hey guys I'm done with this chapter ok this is short just like the others but I had no other ideas for thin sorry

So I made a cover just for ninapierce15 for her book with Yami yugi x yuya Ik she already has one its because I found it and let her have it but I made one just for her Ik its not good but I tried you could keep the one you have already.

This is it hope you like it