2.It's Love Right

E/n

It has been a year now, and I think I'm starting to have feelings for Atem... At first I thought I was sick and I guess I was right I was love sick, I know Mana likes Atem. And I don't know if Atem likes me back, so I don't have the guts to tell him or Mana. I did tell Lucy about this and she was happy because she said she always knew because of the way I looked at him, and when he looks right at me I turn my head away from him and blush like crazy so that means it was very clear that I like him she even said that a lot of people knew even Seto he was ok with it.even he smiled when he found out I like Atem.

"E/n...E/n...E/n!!" Atem shouted as he started to shack me as I look him straight in the eyes."Yes my pharaoh?" I asked calmly as I got up and brush of invisible dust that was never there."You blacked out right after we talked about the thief king bakura" Atem got up and stared at me with worried eyes."I'm fine now you don't have to worry anymore" I gave Atem a reassuring smile but only to receive a tight hug from Atem.

"I have to worry about it I lo-...I care for you to much for you to got hurt" Atem started to shack as he hugged me even tighter then before."W-was he going to say love you?" My eyes widen but then I stopped and started to try to breath."A-atem c-c-cant breath" I said, as I started to turn blue because of the lack of air that was trying to have air go in my body but that wasn't happening now was it."Oops sorry E/n" Atem let go of me sweat dropped and rubbed the back of his neck as I knee over and start to breath heavy.

"It's ok I know you didn't do it on purposes" I look up at Atem smiling as Atem face started to turn red,'I-is he blushing so cuteee' I watched him as he tried to calm his bright red."So what are we going to do now?" I asked as we started to walk to are sleeping chambers."What do you mean what are we going to do now it is time for us to go to are lovely slumber" Atem looked at me as we made it to his and mine room."Oh ok... Goodnight my Pharaoh" I walked in my room shutting the door and started to change clothing and I lay down on my bed.

Time skip

I got up and walk to my door and open it and walked out, walking to the garden and once I made it there a sat down looking at the night sky.

"What are you doing out here E/n?" A deep voice spoken up as I turn around to see it was Atem.

Atem

I was laying in bed looking up at the ceiling when I was snapped out of my day/night dream by a door opening and closing, and footsteps walking away so I got up and walk to the door and open the door and walk out and start to fallow the footsteps. This keeped on going until we made it to the garden to only to see E/n setting on the ground looking up at the night sky."What are you doing out here E/n?" I finally spoken up as E/n turn around with a shocked look on her gorgeous face.

'Wait did I just say gorgeous! What is going on with me? Wait do I like E/n? No that's impossibleI blushed but snapped out if it when I see E/n looked at me with a worried look on her face."Are you ok Atem?" E/n asked as I nodded my head as E/n breathed out heavy and started to pat a spot next to her and so I set next to her watching her as she stared at the sky.

"Its a beautiful night tonight" E/n finally spoken up as I nodded my head."Yes indeed... it is a beautiful night tonight" I lookup at the sky breathing in the fresh air and then breath out heavy."Now... As I was saying, what are you doing out here at night in the dark?" I asked in the nices way as possible. 

"I just couldn't sleep this has been happening seen the a family died from bakura so I come out here to look up at the night sky" E/m answered calmly."You know... E/n I will never let anything happen to you...You know that right" I looked at her before grabbing her face making her look at me.

"Y-you promised" she asked me turning red as I nodded my head to her,"I promise I will never let anything hurt you" I said,pull her into a hug.