~14~

E/n POV

After our little kiss last night, I and Atem haven't been talking to each other. And if we do we would not look at each other's eyes. Lucy has been asking what is going on between me and Atem but I would always say the same thing. "Nothing is going on between me and him it's just we are really busy that's all" Sometimes I would snap at her for asking so many questions. When I finally told her what is wrong all she did was laugh.

"That's it you guys haven't been talking because you guys kissed haha" Lucy said trying to stop laughing. I couldn't help but blush in embarrassment. Then Mana walked in with a confused look on her face.

"What's going on what's so funny?" Mana asked looking at me to Lucy who was on the ground laughing pretty hard. "Her and Atem are to embarrassed to talk to each other because they kissed each other last night!" Lucy said but Mana didn't laugh she just looked at Lucy."I don't what's so funny I've seen you kiss this one boy with pink spiky hair" (yes yes I know why is Natsu here... Maybe I don't want Lucy lonely) as mana said that Lucy stopped laughing and started to blush historical. And now it was my turn to start laughing.

"Hey hey, not fair" Lucy shouted at Mana still blushing. I stopped laughing and smirked. "So you have a crush on that boy... Hmm, what's his name oh yea Natsu Dragneel he is pretty cute" I said but then got tackled to the floor by two people one of them was a boy and the other a girl. The girl was Lucy and the guy Omg the guy was Atem I don't know when he got here but he is.

"Lay Off Him He's Mine" Lucy shouted grabbing the rim of my 'dress' and shaking me. Then Atem pushed Lucy off me and hugged me from behind. "Back off she's mine!" Item shouted making me blush then he started to blush at what he just said. Mana smirked at us. Lucy then started to calm down.

"U-um Atem you can let go now" I said looking up at him still blushing up at him. He shocked his head no and pulled me closer to his tone chest making me feel warm all around me. Making me smile up at him. "Hey um, E/n in four more days it's going to be my birthday and I was wondering if you wanted to come to the ceremony," Atem asked looking down at me and making me smile at him. I nodded my head and got up helping him with me. "Thanks oh and Lucy you can invite that boy you like and Mana you can come to ok" Atem said as Lucy and Mana nodded their heads "Well I have to go come on e/n" Atem grabbed my pulling me away from Mana and Lucy. I turn around to see Lucy and Mana smirking at m I started to blush historical but kept on following Atem.

Atem POV

We were walking to the meeting in silence and I didn't like it so I have spoken up." Hey um e/n about that kiss last night... I'm sorry if you didn't like it I shouldn't have forced you to kiss me I'm really sor-" "It's ok Atem I um... I kinda liked it" e/n said turning her head away from me so she hide her blush but that fails.

"Don't hide your beautiful face away from me my love" I put my hand under her chin so she can face me I then kissed her forehead. She blushed even more at my touch. And with that, we went to our meeting.