~5~

E/n's Pov

"Miss E/n it's time to wake up" A voice said waking me up from my peaceful slumber, I opened my eyes only to close them when Ra's light shined into them I let out a groan but got up anyway. "Morning Alice" I greated which made her happy, she gave me a smile before placeing folded clothes onto the edge of the bed. 

"Morning E/n how was your night?" Alice asked waiting for me to get out of the bed which I did but I neatly straighten it out shocking Alice in the process, I titled my head and gave her a confused look. "What?" I asked moving over to the door to the bathroom, she didn't say anything but opened the door only to have warm steam hit us in the face. 

I let out a sigh before walking inside the bathroom, once near the tub I slowly took off my clothes and entured it letting out a sigh of relife when the warm water covered my now clean body. "Is the temperature to your liking E/n?" Alice asked as she started washing my hair rubbing my scalp, I gave her a nod and a sigh which she catched. 

I closed my eyes loving the feeling of the warm water on my body and Alice's soft warm wet hands on my scalp I felt like I was in heaven, so much in my daydream I didn't notice Alice started to hum a familiar melody my mother used to sing to me.

 I soon started singing the song shocking Alice in the process but she soon joined in, after we finished the song I started splashing water on Alice making her splash me back until it turned into an all out war. Alice was now all up in the water splashing and giggling as I did the same, but I was already in the water. We both stopped when we saw two people standing near the tub. 

My arms froze in midair when I noticed the Pharaoh standing there a white towel around his waist to and his crown still on his head, quickly I covered my naked wet body with my arms with a blush on my face. "I'm...so sorry I didn't know someone else was in here!" The Pharaoh stuttered with a blush on his face, he turned around making his well tone back face me. "No! No! No! it's my fault we have been in here for a long time!" I said quickly getting out of the water grabbing the towel Alice held out to me with her own blush on her face, quickly wrapping the towel around my body I let out a sigh and a squeak before clearing my voice.

 "Y-you can t-turn around now" I stuttered clinching my towel just in case, the Pharaoh turned around still blushing but gave me a kind smile I smiled back but then turned to face a girl with blonde hair light brown eyes and somewhat tall. "Hi my name is E/n... What's your name?" I asked sticking my my hand out waiting for her to shake it, which she soon did with a very pretty smile.

 "Hi the names Lucy Ishie it's a pleasure to meet you E/n"Lucy said grabbing my hand and giving it a shake, we then heard a cough behind us so we all turned around to see Seto standing there with his golden rod in his hand. "What is the meaning of this?" Seto said glaring down at us with his tall self, I gave him my very own glare stepping up to him forgetting that I'm in nothing but a towel.

 "Talking what does it look like we're doing?!" I said with sass putting my hands on my hip staring up at him as he stares down right back at me. "It looks like you have unfinished busniess to do" Seto said smirking at me making me confused, so I look down and blushed heavily when I realised I was still in a towel with a scream I quickly ran away with Alice following right behind me.