~13~

Atem POV

"Hey E/n what are you doing right after your done with your work?" I asked looking at E/n of the corner of my shoulder, E/n then looked up at me smiling at the same time I blushed but tried to hide it."Oh I got nothing to do my Pharaoh... Why do you ask?" She said as she looked at me in curiosity,blushed and looked away so she wouldn't see."Um...I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me to the Nile river." She looked at me in shock and happiness. She jumped on me wrapping her arms around my neck squealing with joy.

"I'd would love to go out with atem it will make my day even better then before when ever I'm with you" E/n said blushing at the and of her sentence. It just made me chuckle. "Hey not funny" E/n started to pout making her look even cuter."Ok once we finish with all of are work we can go on a walk to are destination ok" I said as we started to walking to a meeting we were going to. She nodded her head and once we make it there. She opened the door making everyone look over at me then bow.

"The Pharaoh has finally arrived" seto said as me and E/n finally walked to my throne and I sat down with seto and y/n standing right next to me. "Now let's began" Seto ask as Shada walked in front of us."My Pharaoh I have trouble news... Last night a girl with h/c hair gotten killed nun other then the thief king Bakura" Shada said as my face turn from worry to anger.

"How dare he kill one of my people!" My voice raised but calmed down by E/n placing a hand on my shoulder. I started breathing in and out slowly. "Why is this happening?!" I place a hand on my forehead rubbing it sighing in frustrating.

"Well my Pharaoh I think someone with h/c hair that is a girl triggered something making him kill young girls with h/c hair" he then looked over at E/n making something in my head click

Flashback

"We should try to find him before anymore of my people get killed" I was about to get but the door slammed open and there is Bakura with a wicked smile on his face."Hehe...hello my Pharaoh how was your day" Bakura snickers at me as I glared at him."Bakura what are you doing here"I sneered trying to walk over at him only for E/n to stop Mr before I can.

"Haha no hello bakura nice to meet you" Bakura acts being sad and in shocked but it didn't fool me."Enough of this foolishness this is not a game!!" I shouted as Bakura started to laugh in a evil way."HAHA YOUR WRONG THIS IS A GAME!!"E/n then went up to Bakura and slapped him.

"Who gave you the right to walk up in here high and mighty and start laughing all crazy and talking stuff to the pharaoh" E/n sternly spoken glaring at him as Bakura,me,and the others but mostly me and Bakura looked at E/n in shock
And the Bakura face went from shock to pissed off.

"How Dare You Slap Me In The Face !!" Bakura yelled but then smirked."No matter I will get revenge so be ready beautiful because I'm going after your Pharaoh first then I'm going after you" He smirked as a cloud of smoke covers him and when the smoke disappears he was not there.

End of flashback

I sighed then looked over at Shada. "So I guess E/n is the trigger" I said as E/n looked in shock then sadness.

"Yes my Pharaoh I believe E/n is the trigger and now he is killing all h/c hair girls"Shada said I nodded my head at him the dismissed everyone and got up and walked out with E/n behind me. As we were walking out of the palace we saw everybody bowing to me. I blushed I embarrassment I grabbed E/n's hand and ran to the Nile river. Once we make it there was sat down putting are feet in the water.

Play music(^.^)

"Its a beautiful night tonight isn't is E/n?" I said looking over at her,she smiled a little them frown again. "What's wrong E/n?" I asked looking at her in worry,she shocked her head."Of it's nothing... It's just this is all my fault that the girl had to get killed." She started to tear up,I shocked my head pulling her into a tight hug. And I started whispering in her ear.

"Its ok you stuck up to him we will get him back I promise" we pulled apart making E/n and my eyes connect with each other. Her beautiful e/c eyes were shining by the light of the moon and stars which made her more beautiful. We started to lean in towards each other. We were so close to kiss her and my nose were touching so are lips are one.

What seems like for ever

After are lovely kiss we went back to the palace going straight to are room.

"Goodnight my Pharaoh"

"Goodnight my soon to be queen"

???

So the pharaoh is in love hmm we are going to have to change that hahahahaha