P R O L O G U E

"Sir.." she moaned.

"Stop talking." He then inserted her undergarments in her mouth, as if savouring her taste.

He restrained her arms with handcuffs to each bed post above her head, and proceeded to tie her legs with ropes as well.

He knelt infront of her womanhood and inhaled her scent.

The smell of innocence, about to be corrupted. He thought, as he eyed her small frame.

"Divine..." He said, almost as if it were honey on his lips.

He then dipped his tongue inside her folds, trying not to fully insert it but enough to let her feel his slippery muscle.

She was soaking wet and he was enjoying every bit of it.

She tensed when he dipped his tongue again this time with vigor and deeper into her.

"This isn't what we're here for, remember?" he asked her while they locked eyes.

He then stood up and walked towards her, and stared at her face making her porcelain cheeks flush with lightest shade of red, before looking away

"Look at me." He commanded, in a low, almost growl. She didn't, she fixated her eyed elsewhere.

She never listens. He reminded himself of how stubborn she could get.

He then grabbed a fistful of her hair from the back of her head to make her eyes train on his

Maybe it's time to teach her a lesson. He thought.

"If I say something, you have to listen. Understood?" she unapologetically stared.

He gripped his hands tighter on her hair.

"I SAID UNDERSTOOD?!" his voice got louder, eerie-ly low.

Like the obedient girl she was, she nodded again and again.

"Good girl, welcome to the world of bondage......... My world." He smirked.

Her tears suddenly burst, she saw a glimpse of concern in his eyes, but it only lasted a split second.

"Oh Kathryn... You wanted this, remember?" Daniel asked coldly.