Eleven.

In their own rooms, Kathryn took a bath and hoped that things would get clearer soon.

Kathryn decided to wear black skinny jeans, and a white v neck just to make sure she wasn't overdressed. Yes, she wore panties this time.

She jolted when she heard a knock on her door.

The new look of Daniel entered the door. He was wearing a white band shirt, and tattered jeans. Dashing, and simple.

"Shall we?" He offered a hand for her to hold, which Kathryn obliged to

HER POV

I knew I was in trouble the moment I let my guards down, but I didn't care anymore. I was happy, he was holding my hand. We were going on our first date. I won't let my fear ruin it.

As the saying goes "Your fear is your number one enemy." Now I know why. Maybe because it keeps you from the things that could actually make you happy, the little things that actually makes sense in your life, the little things that could make your life worth living.

HIS POV

I knew it was a dead end when I first saw her, but I never knew it would go this deep. I thought anger was the only thing that connects me to her. But I guess not. It was anger that made me see how much I cared for her. That I can't let anyone hurt her, not even me. Or can I?

I opened the passenger's seat for her, and saw her cheeks flush.

That itself made the sacrifice worth it, maybe it's time to move on from the past. Maybe this is destiny's way of saying that everything is wrong.

When I got into the driver's seat, I felt..a little scared, I was nervous. Nerves that only she could cause.

I'm not even sure what I want, what I feel for her, but I know that..

Whatever I'm feeling, it wasn't part of the plan.

I drove us to my favorite restaurant

When we got there I tried my best to be a gentleman even though I never knew how to be one. Fuck this isn't my thing.

Holding the sexy waist of a girl, driving her to a fancy restaurant, complimenting the small things was never my thing.

HER POV

He was holding my waist, he was being all this and that and I was happy.

That's all that matters. I know it was wrong, but it was making me feel good.

AUTHORS POV

They entered the restaurant, laughing and happy, both were unsure of their feelings toward each other but they knew they make each other happy.

A waitress arrived as soon as they approached the maitre d's stand.

"Yes, sir, ma'am?" The waitress asked.

"Table for Mr. Padilla" Daniel proudly said.

He planned this. Everything was set.

"Oh right this way, sir." They walked past people in their tables and were directed to a VIP lounge but were shocked to find Katsum and Kelly there.

"Oh andito na pala ang kadouble date natin eh" Annoyingly, Katsum said.

Great, This is going to be a long night. Daniel said to himself.

Daniel snatched his arm away from Kathryn's waist, sitting in front of Katsumi without even helping her to her seat.

She ignored the thought and sat opposite Kelly anyway.

"Hi Kath!!" The jolly Kelly greeted her.

"Hi." Kathryn answered.

"Oh bakit wala ka paring collar?" Katsumi, dared to ask Kathryn.

Kathryn was oblivious to the pandering Katsumi did. Daniel answered for her, "She doesn't deserve it yet."

Para saan ba ang collar? Kathryn asked herself.

"Well I know someone who deserves it." As if on cue, a mestiza girl entered the VIP lounge.

"Daniel?" The girl said with her fake accent.

"Julia." Daniel greeted without even looking at her.

"I missed you." Julia sat on his lap and snaked her arms around his neck.

Daniel didn't even rebuff her, instead, kissing Julia back in front of Kathryn without hesitation.

HER POV

I felt my chest cave in.

I knew he was being sweet earlier, and I know there isn't an us. But why? What is all this? My mind raced.

Guys. What a fucking douchebag. They lead you on, and move on to the next toy when they get tired of you.

Julia must've felt my death glare on her, making her turn towards me, still on his lap.

"Oh who is she Daniel? Parang nagagalit siya eh. " Julia cooed at Daniel, flirtatiously albeit.

God I hate her already.

I wanna slam her head on the table until it bleeds.

"She doesn't have any right to get mad, she's just a sub" Daniel answered coldly.

"Good!" Julia cheerfully said then went back to kissing him. She rocked her hips, rutting her crotch on his bulge.

I can't watch this, I need air. So I stood up to go but then-

"Don't go. Watch her do the right things. " Daniel said with authority.

I could see the concerned look from Kelly, I couldn't move. They were making out infront of me. And just when I thought it was over it got worse.

His other friends entered the room.