Thirty Seven.

His POV

I stood silently and left her house. I knew it wasn't the end of this mystery. I had to know the truth.

The whole truth.

I opened my car and drove to my house, I needed to see her. I need to know that she's safe.

I was silently praying for a better outcome. I knew something's wrong the moment my heart beat faster. I drove as quickly as possible, I had to see her. I had to know that she's in good hands.

I tried to dial her phone but it was no use, she was out of reach. At that very moment I knew she was in trouble. I knew we were all being played by him.

I was suspicious the moment JC brought him home, but it still doesn't make any sense.

How can JC approve? How did he manage to do all of this? Why would he do this?

As I passed the last street a black cat crossed the street and I accidentally hit it.

There was no use if I panicked, it was already dead. I began to cry, they say black cats are bad luck.

I knew from that moment the story was just about to get more intense, and I couldn't handle it. I was too tough for too long already, I think I was going to break down.

I parked infront of our house, I was crying and shaking and I didn't care if I looked like a mess I just barged in.

Shocked to see her parents, her real parents.

"Where's Kath? Where's Natasha?" I asked.

Her mom covered her mouth in shock.

"How did you? Who?" She was out of words.

"Please tell me where she is." I pleaded.

"She's out with the most dangerous guy I could have known." Mr. Ted chimed in.

I tried to balance myself but all I did was fall down. I was crying desperarly, and shaking. I didn't know how to stop.

I didn't know how to end this nightmare. I wanted to kill myself.

Mr. and Mrs. Bernardo were both looking at me like I'm some kind of anomaly.

They don't know the details..yet.

That's what I'm sure of.

The guy was brilliant. He planned everything smoothly.

"Iho, anong nangyayari?" Mrs. Bernardo approached me like I'm  fine china, ready to break.

"She's... in.. da...danger" I tried to explain.

They looked at each other, I saw how scared their eyes were. I silently prayed for a miracle to happen.

I prayed for a sign.

Until my phone vibrated. I didn't know if it was possible for me to feel more terrified but I was, as soon as I saw his name.

Lester Giri calling....

I tried to reach my phone but I was to weak to reach it before the ring ended.

After the missed called I received a message.

"Do you want her dead or alive? ;)"

I slowly typed my answer.

"Fuck you. Don't hurt her, I would do anything."

He told me his instructions and as much as I wanted to be safe I can't.

I took a quick shower, made said my goodbyes to Kathryn's parents then left.

I got in my car and drove to the address he gave. I was about to turn left, which was the last turn to the street that he said.

Until I received a text message...

"Don't go there, he'll kill you. I know where they are. Meet me." I know I shouldn't trust anyone but I have no options left.

I slowly typed a reply.

"Please don't play games with me. Please." I press sent.

"I'm not DJ. I'm not. Meet me. I'm going to help you. Trust me." And like a puppet I did trust her, I trusted the last girl that I should trust.

"Okay Julia. Tell me where."

We met at her house. I know if this was planned it would be the death of me. It would be my funeral the next day. But I had to trust my instinct. I have to trust anyone except that asshole.

I recklessly parked my car and rang her doorbell. She opened the door and gave me a reassuring hug.

The hug felt so comforting that I didn't know what to do but to hug back, cry.

"Please help me.... Please.." I begged.

She looked at me dead in the eyes and said, "Trust me I'm no enemy. I've been helping you both ever since."