Thirty Five.

His POV

If you're wondering if I'm fucking alive, I sure am. I'm just looking for someone, some people, and those people, are Natasha's parents. I need to know why is she with Mr. Ted? Why is her name Kathryn. Why doesn't she have her glasses anymore, why is her hair straight? Why?

I know that our world is crazy but how crazy can my life get?

My first love is my fiancé?

How could I not notice the Chandria in their names?

The expressive eyes they both have? The innocence they both showed.

I've gone to Bicol where they used to live but they weren't there. I went to Alabang, where I met Natasha but they were not there. I CALLED A LOT OF COMMON FRIENDS BUT THEY KNEW NOTHING.

How complicated can this get?

I was searching for almost a month now, I knew I needed some answers before facing Kathryn.

I knew I needed the truth.

I know I should be tough and all but fuck it, I just found out that my first love whom I never heard from ever again when I left the country is now my fiancé.

WE NEVER EVEN HAD CLOSURE AND NOW SHE'S MINE AGAIN!?

FUCK THIS.

I was walking to a convenience store to buy some noodles when I bumped onto someone.

It was LIA.

It was LIA.

It was LIA.

It was her!

It's LIA.

It's Natasha's sister.

Shit.

Her POV

The panic attack that my father had soon ended when my mom called the nurse we hired to sedate him. I didn't want to overthink, but who wouldn't be bothered with what dad said?

What does Lester have to do with any of this?

Flashback (Author's POV)

A 10 year old boy was walking outside while crying. He found out that he was adopted. He was too young to handle that kind of pain, he just ran to the best place for children, the playground.

He played with a lot of kids.

It was 10 p.m. already but he was still playing.

His parents were worried sick but the little boy didn't care. He always felt his parents favoritism, especially his mom.

It was always his older brother who was right to his mom, and with that he started holding grudges.

He always got the old stuff of his older brother's, while his older brother always had new stuff.

He saw a little boy crossing down the street. The boy crossing seemed to be out of himself as a truck approached towards him.

The boy who was watching began to panic as he ran towards him and as soon as he reached his side he push him away until they both were laying down on the sidewalk.

He saved the little boy's life.

"Dapat hinayaan mo na ako." The boy who almost died said.

"Grabe naman yun. Gusto mo ba mamatay?" The boy who saved him asked in response.

"Wala ng silbi ang buhay ko eh. Patay na pamilya ko." The other boy answered.

"At least naexperience mong magkapamilya ako nga hindi ko kilala pamilya ko eh."

"Nge eh mukha ka ngang mayaman eh."

"Ampon kasi ako."

"Ay talaga?"

"Oo, kaya wala din akong pamilya."

"Parang parehas pala tayo ng lagay."

"Oo nga."

"Hayy."

The adoptes boy grinned and offered the other boy, "Kung gusto mo ako nalang ang pamilya mo?"

"Hala grabe niligtas mo na nga ako nakakahiya na."

"Wala yun, simula ngayon kapatid na kita." And offered a hand.

"Uhmm sige." The boy who was saved, responded while shaking the adopted boy's hand.

"JC nga pala. JC Padilla."

"Lester, Lester Giri."

Lester's POV

It's his death anniversary today. JC's death anniversary.

I know no one will ever understand me, to them, I'll always be a villain. I have lost all care about it.

I have nothing left to be ashamed of.

8 years, 8 long years. He's helped me survive, get education, a home for 8 long years.

Nothing can compare to the debt I owe to that man.

There is nothing more painful than losing the person who has never made you feel alone.

Nothing.

I walked over to his grave, clutching a pack of peanuts in my hands; his favorite snack.

"Bro kamusta ka na dyan? Ako eto nagluluksa parin. Ang arte no? Gago ka kasi eh. Haha. Wag mo akong mumultuhin ah alam mo namang duwag ako eh. Bro naalala ko nung pinilit mo yung mga magulang mo na patirahin ako sainyo, sabi mo pa lalayas ka pag hindi sila pumayag. Solid mo bro. Walang ibang gagawa sakin nun kung hindi ikaw lang. Kaya bro sorry kung nagsinungaling ako. Sorry kung hindi ko sinabi sayo dati na kilala ko si Kathyrn. Sorry kung hindi kita tinulungan sa paghahanap ni Natasha kasi siya nga si Kathryn at sorry kung nainlove ka pa kay Kathryn. Hindi ko sadya bro." Lester took a deep breath, and sighed before continuing, "Kaya bro eto gaganti tayo. Dati ang plano ko lang masaktan si Daniel pag nakuha mo si Kathryn dahil kamukha nya si Natasha pero ngayon.... wala ng awa awa bro. Magkakamatayan na tayo."