Fourteen

It's as if everyone could see smoke blowing out of Daniel's flared nostrils.

"Relax pare wala kaming sinabi." Lester said in defense.

Daniel's eyes were trained on Lester, and beside him, his property, Kathryn.

"Putang ina naman, Kathryn, I left you for 30 fucking minutes may iba ka na agad katabi?!" Daniel said, clearly infuriated. Lester stood up to calm him down, hands raised in surrender, but he was held by Daniel by his shirt's collar.

"Layuan niyo siya." Daniel warned.

"Tigilan mo ang kagaguhan mo." Lester dared, but was met with a fistful of Daniel's knuckles.

Daniel said, still clearly furious, "Wag na wag mo akong tuturuan!!!"

"Tama na! Lester, umalis nalang tayo." Kelly interrupted. Both men tried to calm down before Lester nodded at Kelly.

"Magingat ka,Kathryn." Kelly whispered to Kathryn before leaving.

As soon as the door closed, Daniel and Kathryn shared a look.

"What was that?!" Daniel yelled, upset.

"E-ewan ko." Kathryn answered, cowering in fear.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET THEM IN?!" Daniel said through gritted teeth.

"Sabi nila pu-pumayag ka." Kathryn remained calm despite tears threatening to spill from her ducts.

"Ang landi landi mo!" Daniel yelled at her.

With those words, the fear and nerves drained from her body, saying, "Anong s-sabi mo?" She tried hard to not make her voice crack.

"Umalis lang ako ng saglit dahil kailangan kong magisip tapos makikita kita nakikipaglandian dyan sa gagong Lester na yan." He explained, finally, at least trying to calm down.

"Teka teka, naglalandian?" Tears were running down from Kathryn's cheeks, her face swelling with anger.

"Oo, naglalandian." He said, enunciating every syllable.

"Aba grabe naman ata yan!" Kathryn said, mustering all her courage, and continued, "Tinabihan ko lang yung lalaki lumalandi na? Eh yung ginawa niyo nung Julia na yun, anong tawag?"

Daniel squinted at her as he approached her, yelling, "Kathryn, naman! Ang tanga mo naman talaga!"

"Tanga talaga ako! Tanga ako kasi pinayagan kitang pumasok sa puso ko." Her voice cracked as she said, already crying.

Daniel froze on his spot and asked, "Sa puso mo?"

"Wag mo akong paglaruan. NARINIG MO SINABI KO!" She almost lost her voice as she yelled back.

Daniel could only smirk at her.

"Come here." He said. She quickly shook her head, her body drained of all the anger and energy.

Daniel approached her once more, pulling her in his arms as he says, "Wala si Julia sa'kin. It was just something I needed to do."

Kathryn's tears continued to roll down her cheeks as Daniel said, "I like you... a lot. Damn I do. I can't even last a day without thinking of you, and it sound so cheesy already."

"Wag mo na akong paglaruan please." Kathryn whispered against his chest.

"I promise. I'll stop. Just don't come near them okay?" Daniel pleaded, to which she nodded. "Lets go upstairs" he added as he held her hand and led her upstairs.

He then grabbed her arms, and interwinded their fingers, Kathryn felt more relaxed as he did so.

They both entered Daniel's room, she was avout to leave when Daniel stopped her as he said, "Sleep with me tonight. Let me be here for you tonight."

Shocked by his own words, he looked down hiding in embarassment. She giggled and he felt his heart race when he heard it.

HER POV

I was still confused with everything, but there's nothing to lose if I risk it, right? Besides, success doesn't come chasing you pants down without a little work.

I sat on his bed as he made his way to his bathroom asking myself, "This is right, right?"

I guess I can accept this for now, right? I had no right to ask, we weren't together, right?

That's what's difficult. Having no labels, no matter how much you hope, and dream about, no matter how much you ask for answers, you can't. There isn't an "us."

But this is worth risking it, he is worth the risk.

As he got out of the bathroom, I stared at him for a solid few seconds, a towel around his waist was the only thing he had on. He was walking towards me until he knelt.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm an ass. I know. Make love to me please?" He said, he was clearly trying. Or is he?

I just nodded as I let him gently push me down the bed. He undressed me gently, softly, making my skin burn everytime he touched it accidentally.

HIS POV

I lifted her shirt gently to undress her. I can see how she reacts when I gently touch her. We were both craving for each other and we can't deny it.

I love how innocent she is when we're out of bed. Yet, she never fails to make me feel hot when we're in bed.

I unbuttoned her shorts, making her squirm a bit and laugh.

I can feel myself getting hard, it's aching but I wanted this to be different. I didn't want to fuck her, I want to make love to her. I want her to feel my emotions for her, I want her in every possible way.

I unclasped her bra, finally stripping her naked in front of me. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, every part of her is just too perfect for me.

I gently sucked on the sweet spot in her neck, eliciting a moan from her, the sound that I love the most. She pressed her hands on my chest, and explored it.

I pulled her on my lap and kissed her lips. The kiss was full of emotion. Full of need, of lust. Yet, it was gentle, and soft.

We embraced each other's bodies like it was our own. I gently pushed her to let her back fall on the bed. I pulled the towel below me and held my shaft and aim it against her entrancr.

I slowly inserted into her, her hips raised as I started to move faster.

We had the rhythm. We were both moving as we had our own music.

We both seemed to know how to ride each other.

She slowed down and moaned loudly as she released. I moved faster and faster and exploded inside of her, draining my body of enerft

I withdrew my shaft.

I fall on top of her and rolled beside her and held her tightly like she was the best thing about me.

She held me back. We were both cuddling.

I can---

My phone rang.

It quickly lead to my voicemail.

"Dude thanks for sending us the voicemail of her admitting her feelings for you. Damn! Hahaha. I hope she's crying now."