Thirty Four.

His POV

This can't be true.

"P-p-pat?" I fucking panicked

Please tell me what I'm hearing's wrong.

"Yes I don't know who he really is though. Pero mukhang importante siya kasi lagi ko siyang napapanaginipan." Kathryn explained.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"How can you be so sure na kakilala mo if you don't even know him personally?" I tried not to sound nervous. But inside, I can already feel myself vomiting.

"It happens all the time since I had an accident 5 years ago." Kathryn looked at the sky, maybe remembering the fucking accident.

WHAT THE...

IT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE NOW!!!

I ran away from her not knowing where to go.

Her POV

I stared at him wondering what the hell happened, but he didn't make any effort to explain.

He just left and never came back even after a whole month.

Months after.

It was getting pretty heavy and hard. My parents moved into the house that Daniel bought. He's still nowhere to be found.

As people say, you can't find someone who doesn't want to be found. I was confused, I prayed and cried almost everyday for his safety.

I wanted to find him but I was becoming weaker as the day went by.

Every night I felt like dying, physically and mentally.

Where's the guy that said, "Parehas tayo lalaban?"

I didn't know anymore. My due date's approaching and I don't know what happens after. I'm dying, and the father's nowhere to be found.

I knew I was crying, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Mom.

"Kain ka na?" I just nodded. I was a living zombie after he left me.

But I still tried to live healthy, for our child. While I was eating, dad had another episodr.

My mom began to panic as she ran to his room.
Whenever dad remembers something, he goes into a fit of rage. The doctors say, his brain can't process the surge of memories that come back sometimes, says it's gotta do with a trauma that they can't figure out yet.

Another problem.

Everything is tiring me, I only gained weight and problems the past months since he left.

But I can't run away from it, it's life. I wanted to shout everytime but what's the use, everything's just difficult.

"Si Lester... May sinasabi siya. Hindi ko maintindihan kung ano!!" I heard dad shout..

What does Lester have to do with anything?

FLASHBACK (Author's POV)

A girl with a fair tan and curves ran to a nerdy looking guy, tall, with horn-rimmed eyeglasses.

"CHANDRIAAA!!!" He yelled as the girl turned to face him.

"Ano ba, Daniel. Sabing Natasha tawag mo sakin diba? Ayoko nga ng pangalan kong yan eh!" Natasha, the girl, exclaimed.

"Sorry na Chacha. HAHAHA joke lang wag ka na magalit." He says, mockingly.

"Chacha your face Pat!" She said, a little mad.

"Pat? Bakit Pat?" The guy, Pat, asked.

"Para naman bago lagi silang Pads eh edi sakin Pat. HAHAHA." The two close friends continued teasing each other, and laughing.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK (His POV)

We opened the laptop after a tiring rehearsal, JC wanted to say something. We Skyped.

He was with his best friend Lester.

"Yo, tol. What's up?" Katsumi moved his face closer to the web cam. We've been here for almost a year now.

"Eto kasing si JC, in love!!" Lester teased.

"Aba, aba nawala lang kami lumovelife na ang kapatid ko." I chimed in with the teasing.

"PATINGIN NGA NUNG BABAE!" Seth yelled from the back.

JC took out a picture of her from his wallet.

"Kamukha ni Natasha ah!" Everyone fell silent with what Katsumi pointed out.

"Bibig mo gago." Seth scolded Katsumi under his breath.

"Hindi, okay lang ako. Basta ah wag ka papaloko JC ah." I tried to alleviate the tension.

END OF FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK (LESTERS POV)

I received a text message from Karla about JC's death. My body began to shake as I pieced the story I have to tell the guys. I knew this was a psycho move but care flew out the window.

They hurt JC. They. Will. Pay. All of them.

ESPECIALLY DANIEL PADILLA.

I will never let him be happy. From the very start, I knew he was gonna take everything JC touched.

I saw how hurt my best friend was; the guy that helped me, the guy that saved my life.

They are all my weapons, just to destroy Daniel.

Just to destroy that fool..