Nine.

"I know tita, I know." Kathryn whispered back

"Alam ba nya?" Karla asked.

"Ni Daniel po?"

Karla nodded.

"No po, please don't tell." Kathryn begged.

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WHISPERING AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU KNOW EACH OTHER!" Daniel yelled.

This is what I hate about girls, they cuddle around and talk about someone behind their back. Daniel told himself.

"I know her dad kasi." Karla laughed.

"And can you stop speaking in english, nasa pilipinas ka na." Karla added.

Daniel groaned in frustration.

"Tara na pasok na tayo." Karla said to her son and Kathryn.

"Are you going to tell me why you know my mother? Or am I just going to guess?" Daniel snarled at Kathryn, he sounded too pissed.

"Doctor ko siya ever since I was born" Kathryn whispered back.

They all gathered on the table to eat.

HIS POV

Oh she fucking knows my mother. How can this be so fucked up? Now I'm beginning to let my... fuck stop whining my mind begged.

"So how did you two meet?" my mom asked.

Oh I don't know she's my fuck toy and I basically spent a huge amount of money to have her stay with me for 3 months. My brain answered but ofcourse I knew better than that.

"Common friend" I casually said. This was boring, I knew it was. We should've stayed at home, and fucked instead.

I had an idea.

I found her thighs and rubbed it with my palm under the table, she seemed to feel uncomfortable with my actions, but I knew she would never rebuff it. I already showed her the things I can do if she doesn't follow.

I inched her dress up and let my hand slide under the hem, she was already soaking wet.

"I like how wet you are for me." I whispered.

I saw her blush, I knew dirty words get to her. She may look innocent but she still has a dirty side.

And I love it.

Wait what?

HER POV

Meeting the parent? This isn't good. But I know we're just pretending.

I know we are. Right? RIGHT?

The day ended well, not exactly "well" since he finger fucked me infront of her mother who happened to be my doctor.

But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been.

I really had a great time, maybe because I missed seeing a familiar face.

But I had to remind myself that I had to accept the reality I'm in now, despite the pain.

AUTHORS POV

When they got home Kathryn's phone rang, she looked at Daniel as if asking for his permission.

"Go ahead." Daniel laughed. He could see that she's still uncomfortable, and the thought disappoints him. Surprisingly, he wanted her to feel at home.