One.

Kathryn entered the address that was written on the crumpled piece of paper she was clutching in her hand. 54th John st. Quezon City. Highlights Building.

Kathryn, in a pencil cut red skirt an inch above her knee and white see-through polo with a matching red lace bra, 2-inch high stilettos and a swipe of red lips stick on her lips, approached the entrance.

She looked dashing but nervous, her knees were shaking, almost buckling.

This isn't the same as I imagined. She thought to herself.

Girls walking inside the same building were wearing regular pants and white shirts with light make up, some don't even have any.

Am I over dressed? She asked herself, trying to collect her thoughts.

Maybe I'm in the wrong place. She wondered and look at the crumpled paper again.

Eventually her mind raced at the address she stood in front of when a group of men entered too. They looked too decent, wearing their coat and ties.

I guess I should ask, right? There's nothing wrong in trying or asking right? She encouraged herself as she made her way to the reception, entering the premises.

"Welcome to BDSM Philippines. Club" The receptionist said.

"Good afternoon ma'am. How do I sign up?" she asked trying to act all tough and brave, keeping her composure, collecting herself.

"If I were to guess bago ka no?" the receptionist asked before giving her a chuckle.

"Uhmm. Yes" Her facade faltered, reverting to her shy self.

"It's okay, we get a lot of newbies around here. You don't have to sign up. You just have to tell me your name or nickname so I can put it on your collar." The receptionist reassured her.

"Ka- kathryn.... Kathryn Bernardo." she stuttered.

"Welcome to the world of control and pleasure Ms. Bernardo. Enjoy the ride... I hope you last long.." She then gave Kathryn the diamond studded, black-leather collar with her name on the middle, etched on a piece of rubber.

She held the collar in her hand and walked past the counter towards a big red door that has a gold elegant door handle infront of her with two body guards standing by the door.

She was walking fast towards the door when the guards stopped her.

"What?" she almost snapped at the guards.

"Ma'am sorry bawal po pumasok pag hindi suot ang collar." the guard on the right explained.