Thirteen

HER POV

I woke up in bed, wondering how I got here.

It was already dark out when I peered through the windows. Could he still be awake? The door suddenly opened, as if answering my question.

"I cooked dinner." He said as he entered my room.

He was smiling infront of me as if nothing had happened earlier.

I heard him chuckle.

"Wag mo akong titigan baka matunaw ako." then he continued serving the food infront of me.

I was still staring at him like he was some undefined species.

He held the spoon and placed it close to my lips, for once, I took something into my mouth from him other than his...

I didn't want to assume, but what does he think he's doing? If it were just his hormones, hopefully, he would stop. If you lead a girl on, she'll probably fall for you, and you'll probably just stop.

The heart of a woman is the worst thing God could have made, but it's, at the same time, the best. Even if anyone and everyone plays with her, or her heart, no matter how much you say, "Never will I fall again," it'll all blow over once you get swept off your feet by a guy who treats you like a princess.

And that's exactly what he's been doing to me.

It's as I were his sun, I was the center of his universe; not even a fly could touch me. But am I willing to forget what he's doing earlier today?

Am I in the position to know?

I'm just his sub.

I'm just a paid sex slave for three months. He can toy with me, and I'm a player in his game, as if I don't get hurt whenever I lose at his game.

"Stop over thinking." Daniel said, snapping me out of my thoughts, making me turn to him. "Just don't think about it." He added.

"Papaakyatin ko nalang si manang para linisin ang pagkain mo okay?" Then he went out of my room.

HIS POV

Right after I said those cheesy fucked up words, I regretted it. And I started to panic.

Until I felt her weight getting heavier. When I looked at her, she was already out cold.

I took the opportunity right there and stared at her, she was indeed the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

She was perfect, no wonder.... Oh nevermind. I just wish we met through different circumstances, in a different time.

Maybe then, I wouldn't be so fucked up, or should I say maybe then the situation wouldn't be so fucked up. And she doesn't even know what kind of mess she's in.

I carried her up and laid her gently in her bed. I kissed her forehead and whispered, "I'm sorry it had to be you."

AUTHORS POV

As soon as Daniel got up, he went to his room to change. He needed some space and air. He needed some time to think.

He sneaked out of his own mansion, and drove off to his usual bar. He was hearing a lot of moaning, and sex going on but he didn't give a damn about it. He saw the familiar face of a friend and went towards him.

"Mr. Ted what a surprise." He said, jokingly.

"Fuck you Padilla." Mr. Ted responded. They went on and on talking about each other's bullshit, never talking about their personal lives until.

"Do you think its bad that I fell for her?" Daniel asked.

Mr. Ted's eyes widened at the inquirt. "What the hell? She..." And the conversation became more intense.

Mr. Ted advised him not to let his guard down, he shouldn't be head over heels for a girl, especially not her.

Kathryn on the other hand was finishing her meal when she heard a knock.

It was manang.

"Uhm manang?" Kathryn tried to open a conversation but the old woman just kept answering her with one liners.

The maid left her.

Why does everyone seem to be so distant to me? Kathryn wondered. She got up out of bed to take a shower.

She was about to go to bed when her phone rang. Not questioning whoever was on the other end, she answered, "Kathryn on the way na ako jan!" It was Kelly.

"What?" Shocked, Kathryn asked.

Would Daniel mind? She asked herself, then Kelly responded, "Nagsabi na ako kay Daniel. Osige na papunta na ako jan. See you!!" Those were Kelly's last words before she hung up.

She quickly went to her huge walk in closet and picked out a simple maong shorts, and a white muscle tee. Who would've thought there'd be house clothes here?

She decided to put some light make up on the then checked herself in the mirror and went down.

She was watching her favorite show, the episode where Joaquin got into an accident.

It bought tears to her eyes. It was a tragic experience. How would Chichay react? She never wondered what it was like to lose the one you love the most. Or maybe she did?

The show ended when the doorbell rang. She got up and opened the door.

"Hi Kelly." Kathryn said to her guest.

"Hi Kathryn. I'm so glad to be here. I have so many things to ask you and I don't know where to. --" Kelly was cut off when someone behind her coughed. Then continued saying, "Oh by the way kasama ko nga pala si Lester."

Kathryns eyes widened in surprise, she even choked on her own spit.

"Pa *coughs* pasok kayo" said Katheyn trying sound sincere as she let them in. "Gawa lang ako ng meryienda." She added.

"Tulungan na kita." Lester volunteered as she followed her to the kitchen.

Sinabi din ba ni Kelly to kay Daniel? Kathryn thought. Is this even a good idea? She added.

"A penny for your thoughts?" He chided.

"Sorry. I'm just.. Sorry" Shyly, she replied.

"Its okay." Lester said as if he can feel the awkwardness in Kathryn.

"Did he do anything to you?" Lester asked.

"Huh?" She responded.

"Nothing. I just hope he wont continue it." Lester mumbled.

"Ano?" She cleared her throat as she asked.

"Wala, sabi ko ang ganda ganda mo." He said, flustering Kathryn.

"3 fucking months." she heard him whisper, but decided to ignore it.

They went back to the living room with Kelly sprawled on the sofa, Lester holding the tray of sandwiches as if he were Kathryn's servant, just like a princess.

"Kathryn I'm so sorry." Kelly sat up straight as she caught Kathryn's eyes, confusing her

"Ha, san?" Inquired Kathryn.

"What the fuck Kelly?!" Lester asked out of frustrstion.

"She has to know."

"Don't even dare"

"You know that I would!"

Kathryn's head swayed as the two exchanged words.

Until..

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?"