Six.

Kathryn rushed into the house, meeting Daniel's furious eyes.

"He--" before she could even finish her sentence Daniel already cut her off.

"Are you really trying to make me look like a fool?!" Daniel tried to catch her eyes but they were already on the floor.

Daniel let his breath out once she saw Kathryn crying. Kathryn was shocked at what happened next.

He cupped Kathryns cheek and gently wiped her tears off.

"Stop crying.. You're such a brat" Daniel chided. For the first time Kathryn finally felt relaxed.

"So-sorry" Kathryn murmured.

"It's okay. Its just i'm not used to having an untrained sub. This is new to me" Daniel finally let go of her face.

Kathryn felt empty without his touch. Daniel then left the living room, and after a minute Kathryn decided to follow him but she saw him talking to Lester intensely.

"I think we had enough for today" Daniel said.

Well the sun was starring to set.

"Dude ano nanaman kadramahan yan?" Lester complained.

"You don't understand Nahihirapan na ako" Daniel sighed out of frustration.

"Tandaan mo lang yung kapatid mo." then Lester turned his back on Daniel, walking towards Katsumi, and the other subs.

Then a loud noise was heard by everyone, a vase was broken and no Daniel, nor Kathryn was in sight.

"Sir pinapaalis na kayo ni bossing" the maid told Katsumi which they did, the girls started to feel worried about their new found friend.

Upstairs was an all tied up afraid Kathryn, and an infuriated Daniel.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Kathryn begged for an answer, as she saw the paddle that Daniel was holding.

Daniel ignored her and slapped her thighs harshly which caused Kathryn's body to jump, making her faint. He instantly became aware of Kathryn's unconsciousness and began to panic.

What the hell did you fucking do? He asked himself.

Daniel carried her close to his chest, as he rushed to his car. He set her down in the back, and drove.

"Wake up you brat!" Daniel commanded with a tone of concern. She was unmoved.

When they got to the nearest hospital, Daniel rushed Kathryn to the emergency room.

Her POV

"Chandy! Chandy!" I turn to look at the geek who was calling me.

"What is it again this time, Pat?" I asked, a little irritated quite frankly.

"Pwede manligaw?" Then a loud music and petals slowly fell down from above as if it were rain.

"You're too nice. I'm sorry." Then I left.

I woke up and felt something move so I just decided to open my eyes only to see Daniel rocking his hips, his dick deep inside me.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked. He just smirked and continued rocking my body until I felt the heat inside me. In less than a minute I was as well riding with him meeting each other half way. I exploded first then he followed a minute after.

He lay on the bed still inside me. I felt a little bit of shame when I felt myself move.

"Sorry." I said.

"I was fucking you to wake you up. I thought that was the only way." Daniel said, looking away.

"I think I'm still asleep" I thought out loud. He laughed at what I said.

I looked at him. It was the first time I saw him laughing, it was a different side of him. The side I wanted to know. But before I could even enjoy the moment he saw me looking and went back to his usual self. Cold. Stoic.

He slowly withdrew himself out of me, and stood up, putting his pants back on.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To buy food. I'm starving" he said without another word, as he left.

I turned the TV on, I've missed 2 days of "Got to Believe in Magic" already since I lived in his mansion. I checked the clock and saw it was already half past eight, just on time. The episode was about Joaquin taking Chichay to a date.

It was very emotional, their love was a "you and me against the world" type of love.

Then I heard the door knob turning, it was Daniel. I didn't bother looking, he was gonna ignore me as always anyway.

"Miss?" I heard an unfamiliar voice. I turned to look at him and saw a stranger.

"Who are you?" I begin to panic, knowing all too well that I was half naked.

He slowly walked towards me, my heart racing. But before he could even move another step the door opened once more.

"Leave!" Daniel said.

The guy just looked at me and left. Daniel looked at me, I can see that he was starting to get mad again as he trudged towards door, locking it.

He walked back to me, with ropes and cuffs in his hands. His eyes, glimmering with lust.

He tied me up.

"Why were you flirting with another dom?" I was taken aback.

"I didn't know he was a dom.... Sir" I nervously answred.

"YOU CAN'T FLIRT WITH ANYONE. DOMS OR NOT." His voice got louder.

"I'm sorry, sir." I apologized, despite being clueless.

In the blink of an eye, I was already naked.

Watch your words Chandria.. I can almost here my mother's warning.

I felt him deep his fingers...

"You're wet for him" He disappointingly said.

I am aching with need already! The other guys scared the crap out of me.

"No, sir. Only for you." I didn't know I could say dirty words until now.

He then unbuckled his belt. I was scared, but excited. Or maybe both?

"I won't spank you this time. Though I would love to see you again in so much pain and tears. But you might be unconscious again and I can't have my brat fuck me when she's unconscious right?"

My cheeks flushed as blood rushed to my cheeks, was he making fun of me. What's wrong with me?

"But I would fuck you until you can't scream my name anymore" He smirked, spitting the words as if it were venom.

Then I was caught off guard when I felt him entering my core, right between my thighs. He pounded me hard, deep, forcefully.

"Daniel.." I moaned softly, unable to make any other noise, other than saying his name.

"Look at me." He said as he held my lower jaw, making me face him.

"Fuck! That angelic stare can make all the guys cum."

Then he started to go to town on my cunt, he was rushing his thrusts, rutting his hips as deep as he could inside my womanhood.

He feels so good inside me, he continue to fuck me, my nails digging into his skin as I scratches down his back leaving mark. He inched his face closer, down on my face, then crashed his lips down on mine. As he did so, his tip shot loads of his juices inside my womb.

"Are you on pills?" he asked, a little concerned at what he's done.