Eighteen

HER POV

"I need to go back to Daniel." I proclaimed while we (Lester and I) were watching TV. He looked at me with his gorgeous pair of eyes that could make all the girls fall.

"I'll drive you there." he offered.

"You don't have to." I shyly said.

"Ayan ka nanaman prinsesa eh. Wag ka na mahiya." He said, soothing me.

"Ehh?" My mind raced. He playfully pinched my left cheek.

"Ang cute cute mo talaga!" then his phone beeped. I tried to peak at his phone but he teased me, and hid it quickly.

"Sino yun?" I asked.

"Si Julia." He said with a smile, but I frowned at what I heard.

Was that bitch gonna flirt with everybody, and everything that had a dick and a pulse?

Lester laughed. I gave him a death glare.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"Ano sinabi niya?" I tried to hide my irritation. But my eyes failed me as they rolled back.

"Wala, birthday niya kasi. Sabi niya pumunta daw ako dun kasi nandun na yung buong tropa. Okay na, madam?" He teased.

"Tropa?" I asked.

"Oo, tropa. Kasama si Daniel." He said without breaking a sweat.

To which I nodded and stood up. With my back turned to him, I said, "Pwede bang doon mo nalang ako ihatid?"

ATHOUR'S POV

Kathryn went through hell just to pick out the best outfit she could possible wear. She wore a royal blue maxi skirt and a black backless blouse. She wore strappy beige sandals, and put on some light make up while curling the bottom of her hair.

"Matagal ka pa ba, prinsesa?" Lester yelled from behind the door as he opened it, his eyes growing wide as he saw Kathryn.

"Pangit ba?" Kathryn asked, a little disappointed and iffy for an answer.

"What? Panget? Seryoso ka ba sa tanong mo, prinsesa? I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you." Lester walked towards her, and planted a kiss on her forehead.

He pointed her heart.

"Nararamdaman mo yan? Tumitibok pa diba? Kasi may rason ka pang mabuhay. Wag mong aksayahin okay, prinsesa?" Lester reminded her.

She hugged Lester after she heard that and whispered, "Thank you so much."

Lester opened the passenger's seat for Kathryn before going to his seat. She was feeling tense the whole drive.

"Tandaan mo, Kathryn, choice ang katangahan pero kahit anong mangyari pag nainlove ka magiging tanga ka talaga." Lester gave out another word of wisdom.

"Lester, natatakot ako na sa sobrang katangahan ko kahit alam kong mali tatanggapin ko nalang." Kathryn answered.

"Wag kang matakot. Kasi lahat ng tao nagpapakatanga. Its a part of our lives already. Just go with it." Lester said as he parked.

Before he opened her door, he turned to her and said, "Ngiti ka lang nakakapagod din maging malungkot."

When they entered the place, A LOT of people were present. It was a jam packed party. Everyone who is everyone was invited.