Four.

Daniel continued riding her.

God she's fucking tight. Daniel, surprised, told himself.

Until he felt him cumming he withdrew out of her dripping cunt, and forced his shaft inside her mouth.

Oh no, I'm not good with this. Kathryn worried.

"Suck my fucking dick or I will fucking abuse your mouth until you can't breath" Daniel threatened her.

Kathryn slowly sucked his lengthy dick, she wasn't an expert, she got worried having a girthy cock insider her mouth. But she read so many stuff about this, she simply put to use what she could remember from the stuff she read.

She then swirled her tongue around the veiny shaft of his girthy member.

Daniel got pissed off by her. He instead fucked her face like there was no tomorrow.

He could feel her hot tongue and breath, which only made him want her more.

He felt the end of her mouth and saw that she was already having a hard time breathing but he couldn't care less. In less than a minute he came inside her mouth, thick wisps of his warm semen shooting down her throat.

"Fuuuuuuck!" He groaned. "Swallow it" Daniel instructed, Kathryn's eyes widened.

But she was too breathless that the only way to breath was to get the cum inside her, and she did swallow every single drop of it.

Daniel sat up trying to catch his breath for a moment.

"You're good at sex but not as good in giving head. We have to fix that. Let's see what else you need." Daniel said then impatiently ripped her clothes off her milky body.

Kathryn blushed as Daniel smirked.

Her breasts aren't as big as the porn stars he's seen, but it was enough to make guys drool over her.

Daniel then cupped each mound in his hands.

"Perfectly fit" then squeezed her ample bosom. Kathryn automatically moaning loudly.

"So this is your weakness?" Daniel assured, but more to himself.

He then pinched her pink little nipples, pebbling on his palms, causing Kathryn to moan in pain and pleasure.

He then pinched it harder.

"Oh stop. Aw please" Kathryn begged with her eyes tearing up.

Daniel then raised his left eyebrow, then continued and then slowly lowered his lips on her left nub, and bit it.