Seven.

A/N: For the sake of those who are asking: BDSM is a variety of erotic practices involving dominance and submission, role-playing, restraint, and other interpersonal dynamics. Given the wide range of practices, some of which may be engaged in by people who do not consider themselves as practicing BDSM, inclusion in the BDSM community and/or subculture is usually dependent on self-identification and shared experience. Interest in BDSM can range from one-time experimentation to a lifestyle, and there is debate over whether a BDSM or kinksexual identity also constitutes a form of sexual orientation.

In summary it involves pain, dominance and slavery.. They treat their subs as toys or sex slaves.

-------------------------------------------------------

Kathryn's eyes shot open.

"W-what?" She asked in horror.

Daniel quickly stood up, and smoothed his hair back.

"Shit shit shit!!" He cursed. Kathryn then giggled, prompting him to glare at her.

"What are you laughing at?" Daniel asked, furious at her once more.

"I was just kidding. Of course I'm on pills." She replied, completely forgetting that she just made fun of her master.

Until Daniel cleared his throat, snapping her out or her giggling fir.

Her heart started pumping as if it were out of her chest, yet again.

What the hell did you do? Kathryn scolded herself in her head.

Daniel's phone started to ring. He went to the corner of the room to answer it.

"Hello?" He asked politely, quite uncharacteristic of him to do so suddenly.

Maybe that's his girlfriend. Kathryn thought to herself.

"Hi sweetie" the other line was a girl.

"Hi mom." Daniel smiled like a little boy.

Kathryn was staring at him. Amazed by this new side of him.

"Are you coming home this Sunday?" her mom asked, as if coo-ing him.

"How can I say no to you mom?" Daniel chuckled, once more shocking Kathryn.

Kathryn was frozen in her spot. She never knew this guy knew the meaning of happiness but he does, and it suits him really well.

"That's my baby boy!" his mom teased.

"Mooom!" Daniel whined.

"Sorry. Sorry. I'll be going already. I'll see you the day after tomorrow okay?" His mom asked.

"Okay mom. Bye. I love you." Daniel said, quite sweetly.

Kathryn was very amused that she felt a tear drop her eyes. It was such a beautiful thing to see that the guy who almost killed her is a sweet loving son.

"Bye. I love you too." Her mom replied before hanging up.

Daniel got back to Kathryn and was confused to see her crying. Kathryn wiped her tears away with her finger tips.

They weren't stopping.

Daniel then chuckled, and whispered, but loud enough for her to hear.

"You're cute" Daniel had no intention of saying that to her, but it slipped out. Freudian slip.

Kathryn was taken aback yet again by his sudden change of mood. That's how much his mom means to him? Don't you see how cute this is?

He makes me feel soft. Kathryn quickly erased the thought as Daniel stared at her.