Twenty Two

I turned around immediately at the person who spoke and said, "Uy, Lester!!" I approached him.

"Don't act so excited, prinsesa." He said a little too coldly.

I looked at him oddly. Why was he frowning? He wasn't like this.. He was sweet, gentle, and kind.

"Uy, girls!!" My thoughts were cut off when they all turned around.

"What the hell, Julia?" Kelly sounded mad.

"Chill, Kelly, dinala ko si Janella kasi ang akala ko shopping time hindi ko naman alam na kasama si asungot ngayon." She made a face towards me.

"Its okay, Kelly." I assured Kelly.

Then we all walked in pairs- Julia & Janella, Lester by himself, then Kelly & I.

While we're walking, Kelly apologized saying, "Sorry talaga kung kasama sila ah."

"No it's fine.. Ang pinagtataka ko kung bakit mo sinama yun." I gestured towards Lester.

"Gusto ka lang daw niya makasama, kahit yun lang daw sana. Ewan ko ba diyan." Answered Kelly, to which I could only nod.

We went to a girl's paradise first, Forever 21. It was the perfect place to spoil a lady, and as for me, Daniel gave me my own credit card. Yey.

My phone suddenly vibrated, I sccoped it from my pocket and opened the message.

"Is my baby brat enjoying her time without me? :(" I laughed at the emoticon he picked.

"I actually am, baby boy. :p" I replied. I was about to put my cellphone back in my pocket when it vibrated again.

Eager much huh?

"I miss you already. Is Kelly great company?" I tensed at the moment.

There I thought I should tell him that I'm with Lester but I don't want him to make any conclusion so I decided to keep it from him, and tell him when I'm home.

"Yes she is. Haha. Stop texting me you're ruining my date with Kelly. Love you." I quickly pressed send and kept my phone.

"Si DJ?" I jumped at his presense.

"You scared me!" I squeaked.

"Sorry I just wanted to check on you, then I saw you talking on the phone. Sorry, prinsesa." He said shyly.

"It's okay. Yeah si Daniel yun. He was just, uhh asking how I am." I awkwardly answered.

"How sweet.. Haha." He commented, a little rudely might I add.

"I don't like the sound of that, Lester." I said sternly.

"When did you ever like something involving me? Right, prinsesa?" then left.

I just scanned around the shop and picked out tons of dresses, tops, skirts, and pants. I was having a lot of fun until someone bumped me.

"Oppss, sorry." Julia's rude remarked earned her a high five from her friend.

What a bitch. I didn't give them the time of day and ignored them instead. But it happened too many times, she even "stepped" on my foot two times.

We were on the cashier ready to pay when Julia hit my hand "accidentally."

"WHAT THE HELL, JULIA?!" I shouted, everyone's attention turning on me.

"What's the problem, little girl?" Julia mocking innocence.

"You're the problem. You and your childish games. Just stop acting like a fucking brat!! Sakin na si Daniel wag ka na ngang bitter." I proclaimed, causing her to well up in tears.

"Grabe ka naman, Kath, I just wanted us to be friends. I didn't know ganyan pala tingin mo sakin." she said between her sobs.

Oh perfect make me look like the bitch here.

"What the hell? Kath, anong ginawa mo?" Kelly exclaimed as soon as she got out of the dressing room with the clothes she bought.

"I didn't do--" I was cut off.

"Stop lying, bitch. You just embarrassed Julia infront of the whole store, and you're acting like, "wala kang ginawa." Oh dear, sino kayang bitch sainyo." Janella chimed in.

"But--" I tried to defend myself.

"You just ruined everything, bitch." Janella said.

"Stop!" Julia said.

"I think you should go nalang, Kath." Kelly said sadly.

Wow, now everyone is on her side.

This is what happens when you let your eyes decide the truth. Not everything you see is the truth, not everything is as they seem.

I was at the cashier, all eyes on me, and decided to run away instead leaving all the stuff that I grabbed earlier. I can feel hot tears running down my cheeks, but it didn't matter anymore. All I wanted is to be with that one person who would believe in me.

All I want is to wrap my arms around him and tell him what happened.

I was running and running until someone grabbed me by the elbow elbow to stop me.

"Nakakapagod kang habulin, prinsesa ah." He panted out the words.

I gently looked at him  and I saw how he panicked when he saw tears running down my face. He wiped it using his thumbs.

"Shh, tahan na, prinsesa ko. Wag ka na umiyak." He comforted me.

"I just want to go home, please." I pleaded.

"I'll drive you." He offered and I just nodded.

We both walked in silence on the way to the parking lot. The gentleman he always was, opened the door for me and gave me a supportive smile before going to his seat.

He drive slowly as if he was cherishing the moment but the mall was too close to Daniel's house that we got there in no time.

I opened the door for myself, and got out as quickly as possible.

I was walking towards the door of our house until I felt someone push me to the side, and kissed me.

I was pushing him all throughout the kiss but he was too strong. I felt him snake his arms around my waist. It disgusted me... I never thought he would-

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Someone yelled as the door beside us opened.