Twenty Three

"Hey why were you shouting, Seth?" Then Daniel came funning out.

"Why don't you explain huh, Kathryn?" Seth said.

"Why are you with him?" I heard anger in Daniel's voice.

"Can I explain later, please?" I pleaded.

"No explain to me, NOW!" Daniel raised his voice.

My tears started to fall, shit Kath why can't you be brave just for once. I saw Daniel loosen up as he saw my tears.

"I'm so sorry baby. I love you. Please don't be mad." Were the only words I said before I broke down.

He quickly hugged me tight as if he knew I was going through something.

"Shh, I'm here baby, I'm here." He said soothingly.

"Stop being an ass." I heard Seth.

"I'm not being an ass." Lester answered in protest.

"You fucking are. Man, please just fucking stop." Seth was furious already.

"Dude I really like her."

Then I felt Daniel break the hug and for a second I was already watching Daniel punch Lester.

"Stay away from her. She's mine! I share a lot of things but I will never share her!!" Daniel yelled as Seth pushed him away from Lester.

I was staring at Daniel, it's been awhile since I last saw him this mad. Maybe that "I like her" hit his button.

I turned to Lester's side when I heard him sob.

"But I do like her. Fuck that. I love her and you aren't good for her. You aren't right for her." Lester said desperately.

"Mahal ko siya, dude. Gustong gusto ko siya makuha sayo pero tuwing nakikita ko syang nakangiting kasama ka eh naduduwag ako." He stopped to face me, and continued, "Kaya oo gago ako, oo tanga ako dahil pinilit kitang halikan pero nagawa ko lang naman yun kasi gusto kong maramdaman maging mahal mo kahit sa sandaling yun lang eh."

Lester wiped his tears.

"YOU FUCKING KISSED HER?! LET GO OF ME SETH I WILL FUCKING KILL THAT MAN!" Daniel shouted.

"Dude leave. NOW!" Seth almost begged.

Lester tried to step closer to me but I stopped him.

"Leave." I said.

He did. He turned around and got in his car as I turned to face the mad Daniel.

"Seth, we will talk tomorrow." He said before hurrying inside the mansion.

I watched him walk.

"He loves you." Seth said.

"I love him too." I answered him.

"I hope you do. He risked alot of things for you." He said before leaving.

What the hell did he mean?

I slowly entered the house and saw Daniel sitting on the couch.

"Da--" I was about to explain when he punched the table, prompting me to run to him and say, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I began to apologize.

But he ignored me.

"Putangina naman oh. I seldom fall in love pero pag nainlove ako bakit parang lahat kontra? Bakit parang walang tama?" His tears started to fall but anger was still there. I tried to hug him but he pushed me away.

"Mahal na mahal kita Kath eh. Alam mo yun? Yung kahit mali ka na. Kahit masama ka sakin nag risk ako kasi wala naman akong ibang choice eh. Kasi kung hindi ko pinaglaban ang nararamdaman ko hindi rin naman ako magiging masaya eh." He started to ignore his tears as I tried to breath normally with mine still falling, and he continued,
"Kath, sabi mo mahal mo ako diba? Sabi mo yun diba? Pero sapat pa ba? Sapat pa ba yung pagmamahal natin? Nakakatakot na eh."

I didn't know why he was being so exaggerated. But it pained me; to see the one you love in pain doubles the pain in you.

"But I still fucking want you by my side. I still fucking love you." He finally looked at me.

"Come here, baby." He tapped the seat beside him and I quickly followed. He then hugged me.

"Tell me what happened." He said as if nothing happened to us.

So I did tell him, in full detail. He tried to interrupt me but I told him that I'll leave if he does it again so he listened silently.

"You missed something." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"The part where Lester kissed you." He tried to calm himself, I can see his hand shaking in anger.

"I didn't know what happened.. Ang alam ko lang ay pababa na ako ng kotse niya at tinulak nya na ako para halikan." I told him honestly.

He breathed deeply. I knew he was going to lose his cool any minute now but he didn't. Instead he smiled playfully after breathing.

"You lied, you kissed another guy.. Hmm so many mistakes. Should I punish you baby brat?" He playfully asked.

I raised my eyebrow at his remark.

"Don't make me repeat my question, baby brat." He seriously yet playfully said.

"I guess you should, sir." I playfully answered and licked my lips.

AUTHOR'S POV

"In our room, now." Daniel laughed at his words.

Kathryn quickly stood up and Daniel playfully slapped her butt. Kathryn turned her head and glared at him before heading upstairs.

As she got there she began to panic. She didn't know what she should do.

Until the door opened.

"Clothes removed, please?" Daniel commanded.

He sounded so calm that it excited Kathryn. She began to strip infront of him.

Until she was all naked.

"What a tease, baby brat." He said as he gently pushed her on the bed.

He then kissed her on the lips.

They laughed while kissing.

Kathryn suddenly remembered the night that they made love and she soon pushed him.

Daniel gave her a confused look.

"I'm dying to know why Katsumi called you."