Twenty Seven

Her POV

We were crying and smiling.

We were crazy... and happy.... and in love.

Is this finally the happy ending we finally deserve? But how can it be happy if it's the end, right?

Maybe this is just a happy chapter, but I don't care. Knowing that I'm not doing this alone is enough. It's enough to fight. To fight against all odds, all the pain, all the disease inside of me.

We were on the way home, yes it was a we. I decided to come home with Daniel.

Mom ignored my decision and hugged me.

"Please be extra careful. Please." She begged and I promised her that I will. I was confused when we arrived back at his place, there were a lot of trucks, and cars parked around.

What's happening? I started to panic, until Daniel patted me on the thighs and said, "Don't worry." Then kissed my forehead before getting out.

I went out as well, only to see that things inside the house were being bought by random people.

Why are they taking our stuff away?

Breath, Kathryn. Breath.

I felt a hug behind me.

"This isn't home baby. I want to give you a real home. I want you to have the best house. I want you to feel relaxed. I want everything for you." He whispered. He then went inside the car to opened the window.

"Get in baby brat! Come on!! It's late already!! You should be sleeping!" He shouted energetically.

I laughed as I went inside the car. We drove for miles and miles as I fell asleep.

I felt a hand caress my cheeks.

"Baby brat wake up." He whispered. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him smiling beside me.

"Where are we?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"We're home, baby." He gently held my hand to help me out of the car. My jaw literally drop as I saw the house in front of me and the property we're on.

It wasn't a castle, it wasn't too grand. But it was elegant, beautiful, everything I could ever wish for.

"Wow." I said.

"Come on let's go inside!" He opened the wooden door that had the initials K and D carved on it. I was astonished by the work inside. It has a black and white theme to start off. It has the kitchen that every girl would love to have.

It has everything.

"You like it baby brat?" The handsome man infront of me asked.

"Oh I love it, baby boy." I smiled.

"Let's go to bed. I know you're tired already." And we both went up, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up as soon as the smell of breakfast wafted into the room.

"Hmm ang bango naman niyan.." I foolishly said.

"Oh you're up alreadt?" He asked as he was setting the table.

I smiled to myself.

"Come on let's eat." He pulled a chair for me and put some rice and bacon on my plate. I ate and laughed with him.

It's so nice to feel carefree with the one you love. It's happy to be sure of the one you love.

That's one problem of life though:

As they say, actions speak louder than words. You can't go on believing everything someone says until they prove it in actions.

After eating we both decided to shop. It would be a first time experience so I didn't decline his offer even though sleeping in would be another great deal, which isn't an option.

I wore simple jeans, and a blue polo shirt.

We first went to to the super market to buy some meat and pasta for stock. I was checking the list while Daniel pushed the cart.

It was an ideal scene. It was a scene I never thought would happen. We were being normal. Oh dear God this scares me. Everytime I feel happy, sadness knocks on my door.

It's scary how we can be happy today and after a minute or two it could totally be different.

After paying for our groceries we went to the department store to buy some comforters.

We argued, I wanted the color pink but he insisted on the color blue.

"Eto nalang kasi, baby!!!" I shouted as I pointed at the pink comforter.

"Baby stop being a brat! Fuck!" He sound so annoyed already.

"Agh, my tummy hurts" I faked it. I saw how he became all concerned, and worried.

"Shit, baby. What's wrong?" He asked as if I was a fragile being.

"Let's just buy both colors so we could go already." He gave up.

The power of being pregnant rocks!

His POV

I knew she was just acting.

I just wanted her to feel like I care even if she wasn't really hurt.

I love her so damn much, I'm willing to be a slave to her.

We were on the way to the parking when I felt like peeing.

"Baby brat can I just go to the bathroom first?" I asked and she nodded.

Her POV

I waited outside the rest room until I saw someone familiar.

"K-Kath?"

"Janeee." I breathlessly greeted.

"Oh gosh you're okay!" She squeaked as she gave me a warm hug. I hugged her back before pulling away.

"How are you, gaga, namiss kita!!!" She wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"I'm pregnant." I said, almost breaking up the happy encounter.

"But. What? When Why? HUH?" She asked, a little uncomfortably.

"Hey ready to go, baby?" I heard Daniel ask.

"DJ?" Jane asked, clearly shocked.