Seven

A/n HEY! So I'm going to try and put a picture in each chapter that kinda sorta matches with the chapter. So the top picture kinda resembles there lunch date. Hope ya like it. ❤❤

I get into his car setting my bag land in between legs and place my hands in my lap watching Shawn get in.
"Ready?" He asks turning the car on. I nod my head and I turn the volume up on the radio and a song that is constantly overplayed coming on for the tenth time today.
Shawn places his hand on the gear shift but stopped and leaned his elbow on the center console. 
He leans into me and kisses me sweetly. We pull apart and he kisses the tip of my nose and I scrunch my nose and let out a small laugh.
"What was that for?" I ask at his sudden actions of kissing me.
"I can't just kiss you? Just because?" He sounds worried but I shake my head no.
"Kiss me anytime." I say with a smile blushing instantly.
He smiles widely and leans back to me and kisses me again.
"Can we go? I'm like starving!" I say with a chuckle not trying to sound d rude.
Shawn nods his head and kisses me yet again.
The whole car ride his hand lazily lays on my left thigh.
We get to the restaurant and see it's the famous Pita Pit.
I used to eat this all the time when I was in college.
"I haven't eaten here in months!" I say excitedly walking through the door that Shawn nicely opened for me, and hear a chuckle coming from Shawn.
We both stand in the long line. I scan the menu seeing what I want, wondering if its as good as I remember.
As I look at the menu I see Shawn with his hands behind his back and leans down to my level and whispers
"What do you want? You sit. I'll get it." He says nodding his head to a empty table.
"Okay I'll get a table. Um I guess a Buffalo Chicken pita?" I say with a question wondering if its still as good. I used to get that all the time in University. Some people went to a coffee shop to study; which I did but I mainly went to Pita Pit. No one ever came here, so no one ever knew about there WiFi.
I dig into my purse and take out a ten dollar bill and almost hand it to Shawn but he stops me.
"That better not be for me." He says with a chuckle.
"No. It's for my sandwich. Here." I say trying to hand him my money but he doesn't take it.
"Come on Shawn. Just take it." I say wanting him to take it so I can get a table.
"Nope." He says popping the p.
"Fine." I groan and walk away sitting at a table waiting for Shawn when I get a call from my friend; McKenzie
"GIRL! SABRINA TOLD ME YOU HAD A DATE AND GIRL YOU BETTER SWOOP HIM UP! THIS IS THE DUDE FROM THE PARTY RIGHT??"
I pull my phone from my ear and wincing at how loud she is.
"God not so loud." I say back at her so she won't be so loud.
"Sorry. But don't avoid the question!" She says sounding excited
I let out a chuckle and look up seeing Shawn just about to order when looks over at me and smile widely with a wink.
"Haha yes. Date was good. Yes he's the guy from the party. Hey! Let's all have a girls night. Maybe Saturday?" I ask quickly as it looks like Shawn is wrapping up ordering.
"Omg yes! Okay!!" She exclaims.
"Okay I gotta go. I uh- my lunch is here." I say seeing Shawn coming closer with a tray of food.
"YOU'RE ON ANOTHER DATE? YES GIRL!" She screams and I laugh hanging up as Shawn comes to the table placing the tray down and sitting down handing my my sandwich.
"You didn't have to pay for me." I say grabbing my sandwich from him.
"I know-" Shawn says with a chuckle unwrapping his sandwich. "-I wanted to." He says and looks up at me and smiles again.
"So how was work?" He asks taking a huge bite.
I groan and take a bite of my sandwich. "Boring and stressful."
Shawn frowns "I'm sorry. Hey! How about movie night at my place? Or yours. It doesn't matter. I don't live with my parents, don't worry" He says with a nervous chuckle.
I smile at his gesture and nod my head and take another bite.
"No yours is fine. I wouldn't care if you lived with your parents anyway." I say with a shrug taking another bite of my sandwich.
"Great. Movie night. I'll order food too, I'll make you forget all about work!" He says happily and confidently and I give him a smirk
"Oh so you think you'll make my shitty work week better? Gotta be super special to make me forget a horrible week." I say teasing him.
"Are you challenging me?" He says putting his hand on his heart and laughs.
I shrug shoulders and laugh.
"Guess we have to see how well you do." I raise my eyebrows and Shawn mimics my facial expressions.
"Fine. We'll see who's right. Which will be me." He says with a smile.
"So is this as good as you remember from University?" He asks raising his eyebrows.
My eyes go wide and nod my head "hell yeah. Just as good as when I was in University."
Shawn and I laugh and continue to eat our food.
-------
Shawn and I never fail to stay at a restaurant for less than an hour. We just sit there talking and talking and even more talking.
The restaurant is practically empty. Just a couple of people here and there, but nothing too crazy as lunch rush has been over for about am hour now.
It's great to be able to actually talk to someone.
It's even better when people listen to you.
I noticed myself watching his lips move and I lick my lips.
My god his lips are so plump and have the most beautiful pinky red pigment.
I just want to kiss him more and more every time I see him.

We leave pita pit with with my sweet tea in hand and open his Jeep and climb in (literally).
Shawn is about to drive off when I stop him and lean over the console and kiss him. Our foreheads touch and I grab his face in my small hands and kiss him again. His big hands reach into my hair and massages my scalp deepening the kiss.
He took my breath away depending the kiss. His tongue running across my bottom lip.
His hand traveled from my hair, to my neck to my arm, stroking it up and down to the small of my waist and he squeezes it gently causing me to squirm making me pull from the kiss.
"Ticklish." He asks in more of a statement than a question. I nod and smile widely.
"Can use that to my advantage" He says with a smirk and drives away to my work so I can drive home. 
We get back to my office driving in the parking garage and pulling up right next to my car.
"I could have walked to my car." I say looking over at Shawn as he parks his car. 
My car looks so small compared to his. Gosh my car looks like a small box.
"And let you walk in a dark place by yourself? Fuck no. Happened once and won't happen again." He says and leans over and kisses me sweetly.
My god he tasted as sweet as candy
"See you tomorrow?" I say with a question just to make sure and Shawn nods rapidly.
"Oh yes. I'll definitely see you tomorrow." He says with a chuckle.
--feedback is greatly appreciated ❤❤