Thirty Four

A/n yes I'm alive. Yes I updated. Sorry for the long wait; have been super busy. Next few chapters should be a bit easier for me, as I already have an idea of what's going to go down. Excuse any mistakes. Anyways enjoy!! Feedback is always appreciated.

Smut ahead!!!!

[Meghan]
I toss and turn trying to get comfortable feeling completely worn out. I continue to toss around feeling the growing arousal between my legs growing more and more prominent knowing Shawn is in the guest room.
I reach for my phone squinting at the bright hue from my phone seeing the time being only 1:08 in the morning. I groan wishing it was later in the night. But it's not.
I stare up at the ceiling hoping that watching the fan go round and round in circles will let me go back to sleep. But it doesn't help. I let out a frustrating groan and feel the covers off my body and swings my legs off leaving my room,my losing it behind me quietly.
I walk my way to the guest room looking back making sure no one is coming from up the stairs.

As my eyes keep looking behind me, I bump into a naked chest. Fear rushes to my body hoping it's not my brother, but as soon as my arms go around his waist I know it's Shawn, just his hold and I know it's him.
"Jesus Shawn, you scared me. What are you doing up?" I say in no louder than a whisper not wanting to wake anyone up.
"Sorry." He says with a quite chuckle trying his hardest not to sound loud. "I was going to the bathroom." He says about to walk the rest of the way to the bathroom but stops short and turns back around walking back over to me with a hungry look in his eyes "Meghan, what are you doing out here?" He asks with a smirk. It's still so dark not being able to see what's behind me, but my eyes adjusted to his tall dark figure.
"I was going to the bathroom." I lie, maybe he doesn't have a growing arousal between his legs. Maybe the teasing was enough. Well it wasn't enough for me.
"Wait, no you weren't, you have a bathroom in your room." He says turing on his heels and walking back over to me, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to his chest "and don't lie Meghan Marie." He says in a hushed tone making my growing desire grow even more.
"And what if I do?" I ask tempting his patience.
"I guess I'll have to punish for you." He says biting the bottom of his lip wondering if he should continue this talk we are having.
"Hm? What kind of punishment?" I ask having my heart race from the words leaving my mouth. Maybe this is too much. Maybe I should just be straight forward with him. Hey babe, fuck me.
That doesn't sound the most sexy, at all.
"Hm, let's see. Was thinking either over stimulation.-" he stops continuing to think. Just the thought of over stimulation makes my heart race. The thought of Shawn doing that makes my mind go mad. "-or, just no sex." He says making me pull back from his hold looking at him in disbelief, but he nods his head. "So what's it going to be baby girl? Keep the secret or tell me?" He says in a hungry tone and that's when I know he wants me just as bad.
"I want you. So bad." I say pulling him down to the level I'm at bringing my lips to his and attacking them. He pulls my body close to his and I start kissing down his neck wanting to leave my mark so bad, but k ow I'll get the wrath from my father. Don't need him hating Shawn more than he already does.
"Wanna know a secret?" Shawn asks trying to keep it down, as it's still very early in the morning.I don't respond I just look up a his dark shadow and nod my head. "I don't need to use the bathroom." He says leaning down kissing my neck making me throw my head back feeling the smallest amount of pleasure come over me. "Only thing I need is you." He says against my neck making me want to take him to my room and make love to him. The thought of going somewhere else floods my mind, maybe the barn, or the guest house. But I soon realize neither of us can wait that long. We need each other now.

I pull him to the doorway of my room and my back goes to the back of my door, making the slightest but if noise making both of us flinch. "You sure you wanna do this here?" He asks kissing my neck again, earning a moan as well as a nod.
"I can't wait. I need you." I say grabbing his neck and kiss his sweet lips.
He opens the door quietly pushing his way in, his lips not leaving mine. "Guess we will have to be extra quite." He says closing the door, with our lips attacking each other's.
"Stop talking." I say grabbing his face, and bringing my lips to mine, and kissing him with all I have. "More kissing." I say breaking the slightly pushing on his chest; falling on the bed with a small thud.
He props I self up on his arm his eyes never leaving mine. His bottom lip disappearing with his teeth showing through. A smirk forms on his lips and his pointer finger points at me, and ushers me to him.