Twenty Six

-enjoy you beautiful souls ❤

She loves me.

Holy shit.

She loves me.

Me.

All of me.

I lay in bed, stomach up watching the ceiling fan go round and round. "She loves me." I say letting out a huff running my hands through my curls.

"She loves me." I say turning on my side slowly drifting to sleep.

I wake up, stretching my limbs over the other side of the bed feeling nothing but coldness. 
I jolt my head up and still see Meghan laying peacefully on her side, you can't even see half her face and she looks stunning. She lays on her side, in a fetal position with her legs to her chest.
I let out a soft chuckle not to wake her, and slightly lean forward seeing a small piece of hair covering part of her face.
I let out a chuckle and slightly move her hair out of her face seeing beauty.
Effortless.
She doesn't even have time try. She looks beautiful even while in a deep sleep.
I kiss her (mine) shoulder covered pajama shirt and remove the covers from my body instantly feeling cold, grabbing a pair of sweats and pulling them laying them on my hips.

I walk to the kitchen making coffee, knowing that anyone who has to wake up early wants coffee.
I grab her clothes from yesterday washing them knowing she won't be pleased wearing dirty clothes from the previous work day.
I place a tide pod in the washer and continue getting ready.

I quietly walk into the bedroom getting dressed  for the gym leaving Meghan a note.
'Sleep in, your clothes are in the washing machine, coffee is made. Be back soon
Xx Shawn'
I place it right on the night table leaning down kissing her head sweetly.

I left the house, left my bed with a beautiful girl in it. But it's my beautiful girl. She's not just some girl. She's mine.
And she said she loved me.
I never reacted this way when my ex when she said she loved me.
It was more of the 'well I love you too.' She blurted it out just out of no where with tons of people around making me shocked. I felt weird if I didn't say it back to her.
I mean someone blatantly says 'I love you.' you will be stunned.
But this time was different.
Yes I was stunned. But stunned in a good way. Stunned in a way of 'she loves me? Really.'
She didn't even know she was saying it. She just said it before she completely passed out.
Maybe she didn't mean it? 
Maybe it was meant for someone else?

I let out a sigh feeling frustrated calling the one person that always helps me.

My mum.

I dial her number quickly begging she picks up.
"Shawn? Honey how are you?" My mum's thick British accent coming through making me feel happy.
"I need your help." I say sitting in my car after the gym.
"What honey? What's wrong? What happened?" My mum asks sounding concerned.
"Meghan stayed over last night, she came after work." I say letting out a sigh of frustration.
"And?" My mum asks looking for a answer to my desperate call.
I let out a sigh feeling defeated "before she went to bed, she mumbled she loved me." I say with a huge smile on my face, spreading from ear to ear.
"I know she does. But Shawn honey why are you calling?" She asks sounding happy but confused.
"I don't think she knows she said it. She said it while she was half asleep." I say now becomes sad and the thoughts come back to mind.
"And you're wondering when to say it back?" She says clearly confused.
"My question is, is how do you know you love someone? Like truly love someone?" I say leaning my elbow on the car door.
"You know when they do the littlest of things and it makes your heart stop. You know because she makes you so happy you dont want to be with anyone else. You know you truly love someone when everyone tells you she's writing for you, out if your league but you don't care. All you care about is her, and that's all that matters to you. Shawn? You will know when you truly love her." My mum says sincerely.

We continue to talk, enjoying hearing my mum talk.
"So you will be over on Sunday right?" My mum asks making sure to make enough food as I was crowned the name of 'human garbage disposal' for how fast and how much I eat.
"Yeah, yeah I'll be there." I say hearing my mum say bye her words from earlier come back to me.
"WAIT! Mum?" I ask frantically hoping she didn't hang up.
"What Shawn? What's wrong?" My mum asks with a small chuckle.
"How did you know she loved me?" I ask
"Just the way she looked at you when I saw you with her. She looks like she loved you. And mums aren't wrong. But Shawn, you will know when you truly love her. You will try to plan it out to say 'I love you' but fail and it just blurts out."

"That's the thing mum. I think I already do." I say with a huge smile

_____

I come back to my condo seeing my girlfriend in my shirt her back to me, facing the washer and dryer getting her what looks like her now dry clothes out of the dryer.
I swiftly and silently walk over to her wrapping my arms around her waist seeing the shirt ride up a bit.
I rest my chin on her shoulder and feel her jump just the slightest.
"It's just me baby, just me." I say reassuring her kissing her shoulder feeling her become less tense.
I nuzzle my face into her neck as she leans back placing her head on my chest, raking her hand through my curls.
"Ya know it kinda sucks waking up alone." She says turinging around leaning back in my hold making me look up at her.
"Stealing my lines eh?" I say seeing her head nod.
No she's not stealing my lines, she's stealing my heart.
"You have to go to work?" I ask pulling her closer to me, putting my face back in the crook of her neck.
I putting more weight on her making her nod her head.
"Yeah. Sorry babes." She says with a chuckle running her hands through my hair again.
"What will I possibly do without you today?" I ask dramatically making her laugh.
I pinch her waist making her squirm in my hold making me hold her tighter.
"You'll manage." She says keeping her grip around my neck massaging the curls at the nape of my neck.
"Do you blame a guy? I mean just look at you. You're beautiful. Who wouldn't want to see you all day, and everyday?" I ask picking my head up to meet her gaze.
She immediately blushes quickly kissing me and turning on her heels but I grab her hand again pulling her back to my hold.
"I didn't get a proper hello kiss." I say my forehead touching hers as I lean down kissing her passionately. 
She pulls away biting her bottom lip and turning on her heels agai, walking to my bedroom with clothes in hand.
I watch her every move.
She quickly stop making me look confused. She turns around biting her bottom lip.

"You aren't coming?" She asks with absolute complete confusion making me throw my head back letting out a moan.

"You kill me woman." I say following her into the room picking her up swiftly and gently throwing her on the bed.
"You might have to call your boss, that you might be late." I say hungerily kissing her lips passionately.

--- hello! So sorry about no upload yesterday! Hopefully my posting schedule won't be too messed up.
It's already 3 days into the new semester and it's kicking my ass. Lol. Anyway hope you liked it ❤❤ feedback is always appreciated as for it helps me see that people really do enjoy it.