Sixteen

--trying to make these even longer lol

[Meghan]
I wake up feeling two strong arms wrapped around my waist and feeling a hot breath on my T-shirt covered shoulder.
I pry my eyes open looking at my closet door haunting me to wake up and get ready for the day. I turn my body seeing Shawn wide awake looking at me intently.
"Good morning." I say in my deep morning voice making me chuckle at how deep it is, never being that deep I clear my throat swallowing multiple times trying to get my voice somewhat back to normal.
"That was sexy." Shawn shares with a chuckle.
His voice was significantly deeper than usual making him sound even hotter than he is.
It makes me blush turning my head back to looking at my closet and tucking my head into my pillow.
I smile looking back at him, meeting his more green eyes than brown as usual.
"I have to get ready for work." I say continuing to admire his green eyes.
"No." Is all he says making his grip tighter.
"Stay." He adds nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.
I laugh throwing my free hand that isn't under my pillow supporting my head across my face finding his soft chocolate brown mop on the top of his head and run my fingers through it.
"You doing that won't make me let go of you." He says muffled into my neck making me laugh.
"Come on, Shawn I need to get ready." I whine and he just groans shaking his head no.
I uncomfortably turn my body to face him looking at him holding his face in my hands.
"I need to go." I say with a laugh.
"The sooner I leave here the sooner I get to the hockey game." I say biting my lip wondering if he forgot that he invited me or maybe changed his mind.
"You're coming?" His eyes go wide and immediately becomes excited.
I laugh letting out a breathe through my nose and nodding.
"If you still want me to come." I say watching his eyes stay wide full of excitement and nodding rapidly.
"Of course I want you to come." He says with a laugh bringing me closer to his chest and hugging me tightly.
His head lays on my chest and I hold onto his head stroking his hair every so often.
"So let me get ready for work." I say kissing the top of his head, his hair tickling my nose.
"Her game is at 6." He says still nuzzled into my chest.
"Okay-" I say kissing his forehead not wanting him to smell my foul morning breath.
I quixkly swing my legs off the bed and walk to my bathroom hoping Shawn doesn't grab my waist and pull me back to my bed.
"Nice pj's!" He shouts making me smile looking at my PJ top had rode up over my bum showing my underwear.
"Uh huh!" I shout from jogging to the bathroom to get ready.

I stand in my bathroom finishing off my makeup and seeing Shawn lean against the door frame watching me intently.
"I never get why woman like you put make up on." He says shaking his head continuing to watch my put on my peachy blush.
"What do you mean 'woman like me'" I ask putting air quotes around his words still having a makeup brush in my hand.
He bounces off the door frame coming into the small bathroom and sits on the covered toilet seat looking at me with wide eyes.
"Beautiful." He says in a whisper making my cheeks look more pink, and it's definitely not from the blush I just applied.
"Ha-" I say throwing my head back laughing.
"-How many woman have you said that to?" Stopping my makeup and popping my hip out and placing my hand over it.
"No one." He says leaning his elbow on the sink smiling at me.
I look at him in disbelief and laugh. His face turns confused cocking his head back looking shocked as well.
"What?" He says watching me laugh.
"Nothing. It's just, I don't believe you." I say with a chuckle continuing to do my makeup.
"Well believe it." He says getting up walking behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Ah ah!-" I say unwrapping my arms from my waist and turning around with yet another makeup brush in my hand.
"No. I need to get ready." I say brushing the makeup brush across his face making him scrunch his face.
I turn back around continuing to place my makeup on in now in a bit of a hurry.
"Fine! I'll let you go. But lemme take you?" He says into my ear making me shiver.
"Take me where?" I say looking at him through the mirror and he smiles slightly.
"Work. Let me take you." He says with a smile and letting out a chuckle.
"You want to take me to work?" I say looking at him with disbelief.
"You know it's still dark outside." I say with a laugh and his chin rests on my shoulder.
"I know. But I wanna take you." He says kissing my shoulder making me smile widely.
"Okay, you can take me." I say with a weak smile watching his smile become wider.
"Good. Now finish getting ready slow poke." Shawn says smacking my bum making my squeal and his walking away quickly.
-------
I finally close the clients manilla folder letting out a exhausted sigh.
I glance at the clock seeing the time plastered as '5:01pm' I let out a sigh knowing I have to push through another half an hour until Shawn comes.
I hear my phone buzzing making me lazily pick it up not even looking at the caller ID
"Meghan Kroh." I say with an exhausted tone in my voice.
I look at my phone realizing it's my personal phone and laugh, I guess answering work calls all day affects how you answer your personal phone.
"Hi beautiful." I hear Shawn's voice come through my phone immediately making me smile.
"Hey." I lazily say immediately leaning back in my chair wanting to talk to Shawn more.
"I'm here." He says hearing him stop the car.
"But I don't get off til 5:30?" I say looking at the clock yet again.
Babe, get your ass out here. You work yourself too much." He says making me laugh.
"Okay, okay. I'll leave,where are you parked?" I ask picking up my stuff andloggimg out of my computer.
"Outside. I'll be the one looking for a beautiful woman." He says making me blush instantly.
"Ha ha. I'll see you out there." I say leaving the office waving to a couple of co-workers.
I walk outside, nicely smiling at the security guard that I'm not used to as, Larry is on vacation.
I walk out seeing Shawn leaned up against his Jeep with a big smile on his face.
"Ah just the woman I'm looking for." He says with a smile bringing me into a tight hug kissing the side of my head.
I smile into his chest instantly feeling warm. I lean back seeing Shawn sporting a hockey jersey making me look at him and then him with a smile
"What?" He asks with a chuckle kissing me on the lips.
"Nothing you just look hot in this jersey." I say holding his jersey a bit and sport a smile making his cheeks turn a slight bit more pink than usual.
"Oh! Before I forget." Shawn says reaching into the backseat of his car pulling out another jersey; same as his handing it to me.
"For me? Awe I feel so special." I say and place my hand on my heart with a funny face.
He leans down kissing me grabbing my face and smiling.
"Wanted to do that since you walked out. Sorry." He says holding onto my face making me smile.
"There is also a bag in there for you, just a shirt and a hoodie." He says cocking his head to the backseat. I nod my head smiling.
"Come, dinner is waiting." He says with a chuckle walking around to the other side.
I jump into the backseat with Shawn's face turning confused not seeing me in the passenger seat.
"Whe- oh." He says with a chuckle as I peel off my shirt showing my black lace bra looking for the long sleeve he placed in the bag. I grab it and look up seeing Shawn staring at me.
"Hey babe? Eyes up here." I say tilting my head down to see him with his eyes not blinking.
He shakes his head and turns his gaze to me and instantly blushes again.
"Sorry." He says instantly becoming shy. He shifts his body back to where he's looking at the street waiting for me to finish.
I stand up hunched over, leaning to Shawn.
Hey." I say grabbing his chin for me to look at me.
I kiss him passionately and look into his still green eyes from this morning.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" I stop him by kissing him again and shaking my head.
"What's to be sorry about? You saw my bra covered chest. It's okay. I mean you are my boyfriend correct?" I say tilting my head a bit and his eyes go wide.
He bites his bottom lip and nods his head.
"Okay, so don't me shy or feel bad." I say grabbing his free hand and placing it on my breast.
A smug smirk forms across his face making me form a smile as well.
"Wanna skip the hockey game, and go to my place?" Shawn asks raising his eyebrows, insinuating sex.
I throw my head back and laugh.
"No. I wanna go to a hockey game." I say kissing his lips again.
"Well then hurry up before we have someone else joining us." Looking at his jeans covered sex.
I throw my head back laughing and kiss him again and flopping back to the backseat throwing on the hoodie first, and seeing its not mine.
"Is this yours?" I ask with a smile.
"Yeah? It might be a bit big but it should keep you warm." He says looking back.
"And if it doesn't I have you." I say biting my lip and slipping on the hoodie which is indeed too big.
I place the jersey on over the hoodie which is also too big, and pull the hood out as Shawn continues to watch me.
I'm finally done feeling as if I just had a workout struggling with fixing the hood.
I finally bring my foot over the console and hop over to the passenger seat meeting a very happy Shawn.
"What?" I ask with a pant getting my seatbelt.
"Nothing." He says shaking his head and we finally leave for the hockey game.
"You just look hot as fuck dressed like that." He says driving off.
--hope you like it ❤❤ feedback is greatly appreciated