Ten*

A/n basically all I have to say, is read at your own risk. It's smut. That's all I have to say. Now that I got that out of the way for the people who will read this, enjoy. Feedback is appreciated as if I get feedback (good or bad) it will determine if there will be more smut.

Smut !!!!!

[Meghan]
We never stop kissing. If we aren't kissing each other we are kissing some part of each others' body; neck, chest, even arms.
I stay straddled to Shawn feeling extremely confident kissing him over and over again.
"Make me feel good." I say huskily into his ear and look back at him with his eyes wide. His hands traveled slowly down my chest, to the small of my waist causing me to have goosebumps.
He stops at my jeans tugging at the belt loops and making me thrust my hips in an upward motion.
He smiles kissing my chest again and slides his hand down my pants and panties feeling his fingers hover over my heat.
I open my mouth and let out a pleasurable sigh. "Holy shit." I say falling to the crook of his neck.
I feel his free hand come to my jaw making me look at him, our eyes lock and his eyes look darker than usual.
He quickly gets off the couch immediately throwing me gently onto the couch and hovering over me.
I lean up and kiss him passionately wrapping my arms around his neck.
I feel my jeans being unbuttoned making me open my eyes open widely and watch him.
He lifts my shirt up over my chest but doesn't take it off.
He leans down and kisses from my chest, leaving love bites.
His kisses trail all the way to the top of my unbuttoned jeans and my black cheeky panties.
I lift my hips up shake my hips from side to side in a teasing manner, for Shawn to take the hint to take my pants off.
I want to feel his lips on my heat. I want him to make him feel good.
I throw my head back and roll it against the couch. I can just feel his lips on me now.
I feel my jeans being slide down my body painfully slow and the cold air in his condo making me get goosebumps.
I watch my jeans being thrown over his shoulder and he looks back at me and licks his lips.
I lean up kissing him hungrily, I feel a wave of conference wash over me peeling my shirt off.
"make me feel good" I say looking at him and his eyes go wide and he forms a small smug smile.
A trail of kisses is started from the valley of my chest and all the way to my covered heat agin. I let out a shaky breath and let out a moan.
"Shawn" I moan his name and grab his hair gently.
He peels my panties off my body and smiles widely at the state I'm in.
He leans down hooking my knee over his shoulder and he gently spreads my legs.
His lips now hovering over my heat. I can feel his hot breathe on me and I go wild.
The next thing I feel his lips on my clit.
"Oh my-" I say arching my back at the sudden pleasure being given. Having my mouth open wide not able to find words.
His tongue swirling around my clit giving me pleasure I've never felt before.
My hands roam for something to hold on to. I try to hold onto open space on the couch but I feel Shawn's hands interlock with mine and I squeeze tightly.
"Jesus, Shawn. My god" I moan shaking my head simultaneously.
I remove my hands from his and place my hands in his hair grabbing and stroking his hair.
He looks up at me while sucking on my clit and see him smile against it making me get closer to the edge, feeling the pit form in my stomach.
"D-d-dont stop." I say trying to not stutter or slur my word but fail.
I feel the loss of contact looking up at him with sad lost eyes.
"Does that feel good love hm?" He asks crawling up to me kissing me making me immediately wrap my arms around his neck.
"Uh huh." I say with a nod.
I start to kiss him more when I feel a slight pressure being added to my clit making me stop kissing him arching my back.
"Oh god, holy sh-" I don't even finish my sentence and feel Shawn's finger in my entrance.
My mouth is wide open not able to find any words at the pleasure he's giving me. I watch Shawn slide back down to my heat.
"God your wet." He mumbles continuing to kiss my lips.
My back arches again making me thrust my hips upward causing me to slightly move away from Shawn. He brings his free hand on my hip and presses down, making me unarch my back.
I run my hands through his hair pulling ever so gently.
"More. God don't stop" I say. As I finish my first unslurred sentence I feel another finger added into my entrance. My mouth goes wide again making me arch my back again.
"Dont. Don't you dare stop. Holy shit. I'm close" I say quickly pulling on his curls making him pump his fingers into my fast, and sucking rather roughly.
"Shawn, holy shit dont stop" I say and with that he goes even faster and finds my g-spot Making me arch my back in pleasure.
"Shit. Shawn. I'm close" I say startimg to pant.
"Hm" Is all he says making me go mad,the vibrations of the simple noise echoed on my clit making my body shake shake uncontrollably feeling my orgasm wash over me making me roll my head back in pleasure with non coherent words leaving my mouth.
My orgasm stopped, my legs were shaking and I was still panting. Shawn pulled his fingers out of my entrance making me whimper and he slowly comes up to me hovering over me, placing his middle and ring finger between us and places his fingers in his mouth suck his fingers.
"Hm. You taste good, beautiful" He says and I instantly become shy.
I lean up and kiss him trying to relieve the shyness from my body when I pull away looking at him.
"How was that?" He asks in no more than a whisper.
I don't know if he's fishing for compliments or if he's genuinely doesn't know how good he treated me.
I lean with smiling against his lips and kissing him. "So good." I say and see a smile creep across his face and picks me up causing me to yell out a yelp with a chuckle, as I straddle him.
"Where are you taking me?" I ask against his neck and he smiles continuing to walk placing me on a comfy surface.
I look around and see we are in his surprisingly clean room and he fishes inside his drawers and comes back with a black shirt.
"This should fit." He says handing me a shirt making me chuckle.
I place the rather large shirt on my small frame, looking down as it hits my mid thigh and let out a chuckle.
We lay in bed and I realized I've never felt that good before by the opposite sex.
----like I said feedback is greatly appreciated.