Twenty Three

[Meghan]
I wake up stretching dramatically seeing Shawn next to me, laying on his stomach with one of his hands under the pillow seeing his curls fall on the pillow. The comforter falling by his waist. I lay on my side admiring his back seeing a birthmark my the top of his left shoulder. Both my hands under my ear resting feeling the warmth radiating to my cold hands.

I peel one hand away from the pillow and start tracing my fingers lightly on his back. I draw little circles, all across his back feeling the warmth radiating off his body onto my cold hands.
I hear a light muffled sigh coming from his mouth shifting his head facing me, looking at his facial features. My hand leaves his back going to his face and start tracing the features on his face, stroking his cheek hearing hums coming from his mouth. A smile emits from my face taking in all of his features. Watching his mouth fall open breathing both from his mouth and his nose hearing little tiny snores leave his mouth making me bite my tongue from laughing.
My hand travels up to his hair stroking it softly, having the curls, curl around fingers running through them softly.

His eyes open slowly meeting his eyes with me. A smile forms on his face also emitting a hum from his throat.
"Good morning, beautiful." He says sliding his hand from under the pillow to my face stroking my cheek softly; leaning in kissing me softly.
"I have morning breathe." I say sliding my face into my pillow feeling shy.
"Best morning breathe ever." He says with a smile scooting closer to me bringing the pillow with him, pulling me closer to his chest.

I am facing his chest, seeing small amount of chest hair. I smile kissing his chest over and and over placing my cheek on his chest feeling his heart beat fast.
"Your heart is beating fast." I say in no more than a whisper looking up at him smiling from ear to ear.
"Guess that's what happens when I look, or even think about you." He says looking down at me kissing the top of my head.

I press my face into his chest again again feeling shy.
"Why you always shy? Hm." He asks pulling my face from his chest holding it tightly.
"I dunno. Guess you make me nervous the way I make your heart beat fast." I say biting my bottom lip smiling up.

We lay in bed for what feels like hours. We lay in bed talking about life, talking about what we are excited for. We just lay in peace cuddled in each other's arms.

Laying there enjoying each others company I hear my phone ringing making me leave Shawn's open arms getting my phone.
"Hello?" I ask sitting up on the edge of my bed, my foot resting on my bed running my hands through my hair. Shawn drapes over my bed grabbing my waist, and his head by my hips trying to analyze who I'm on the phone with.
My hand falls onto Shawn's hair massaging his scalp slowly.

"Can you come over?" I hear Sabrina crying over the phone making me drop my foot off the bed smacking onto the carpeted floor.

"What's wrong?" I ask stopping my actions immediately leaving the bed abandoning Shawn, with him in complete confusion.

"Peter and I- we um, fought." She says trying to keep her composure but completely loosing it letting out a quiet and sad sob.

"I'm coming okay? I'll be there." I say and we both say goodbye, she sounding extremely sad.
I walk out of my closet and back to my room seeing Shawn leaning on his elbow looking at me.

"You have to go don't you?" He says looking at me as I place my phone on the night stand.
He pouts looking sad, clearly wanting to stay in bed all day, but plans have changed.

"I'm sorry, Shawn." I say grabbing his face in my hand leaning down kissing him sweetly.
He pouts into the kiss making me laugh at his actions but soon see a smile on his face.

"Sorry, I just wanted to spend all day with you. But go, it's okay. I'll have you all day another day." He says smiling widely leaning up kissing me again.