Genius

The faint ticking of the wall clock was heard around the silent room. I closed my eyes, as I tried to steady my own breathing. My heart is pacing rapidly inside my chest as I let out a shaky breath.

I heard someone slam his hand on the wooden table with brute force, which made me flinch a bit.

“What did you just do?”

He asked, basically shouting at me. I faced away from him, still shutting my eyes tight. I heard him mumble a “bitch,” then he got ahold of my hair, “Did you really try and sang on a live band rather than studying for your exams on the next week?”

I didn't respond.

“Answer me!”

My very own biological father slammed my head on the wall, and it made me half-conscious. I felt a thick form of liquid running down from my forehead.

“How much did they pay you? Isn't my money enough for you to buy what you want? Why do have to get money from them?”My father asked angrily as he slammed my head on the wall again, as dark spots danced wround my vision.

I'm sick of this.

I'm so sick of this.

I felt the grip on my hair got stronger, as he attempted to crush my face right on the wall when someone entered the room and punched my father right on the face.

Even though I could not see clearly, I could tell who the person was by just seeing his silhouette.

A smirk made its way on my lips as I mumbled, “Kim Namjoon,” before I passed out.

•genius•

________________________________

look another fanfic what the fook.

hi i am back... again.

So this would contain violence since some parts of this would be based on real life situations. This book would be kinda angst (because of obvious reasons) and then if you read some of my stories, you'll probably know how it will end. 😂

So here's a teaser since Chapter 1 will be published in the next few days.... I think.